fbpx

Whom do we send website questions to?

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Whom do we send website questions to?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

Hey, Melody, I know this isn’t really your forte/area of management, but I seem to be having some problems with the messaging part of the site — I tried to send Kyrin a PM on Dec. 23, and was shocked to log in today and find no reply — till I noticed the message is still in the “Outbox” rather than the “Sent Messages” folder! Somehow it’s refusing to send. I tried composing a new message, and the same thing happens — it’s sitting in the “Outbox” but not actually going anywhere!

I couldn’t remember who exactly is in charge of webmaster/server issues like this, so I figured I’d ask here and you would at least know whom I should direct my alert to!

Thank you!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Morrigan
        Participant

Messages stay in the outbox until the recipient picks them up. ^_^

Kyrin’s last log-in:
          Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:14 pm

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Nightcrow, as Misato said any PM you send will sit in your outbox until the recipient picks it up. If they haven’t opened it yet then it will stay there indefinitely. This is working as intended.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Melody
            Keymaster

nightcrow wrote:

Hey, Melody, I know this isn’t really your forte/area of management, but I seem to be having some problems with the messaging part of the site — I tried to send Kyrin a PM on Dec. 23, and was shocked to log in today and find no reply — till I noticed the message is still in the “Outbox” rather than the “Sent Messages” folder! Somehow it’s refusing to send. I tried composing a new message, and the same thing happens — it’s sitting in the “Outbox” but not actually going anywhere!

I couldn’t remember who exactly is in charge of webmaster/server issues like this, so I figured I’d ask here and you would at least know whom I should direct my alert to!

Thank you! Not sure.. I guess you should post questions on here and someone will figure out who to ask.

Nightcrow
              Participant

Misato wrote:

Messages stay in the outbox until the recipient picks them up. ^_^

Kyrin’s last log-in:
                Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:14 pm

Ahhhh! Awesome! I’m so relieved. 😀

I, uh, guess you guys can tell that I’m not really active on forums other than this one, huh. *blushes*

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.