fbpx

Who Won

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I’d like a Honda or Toyota but don’t know if I’m just knocking my head against the wall

I’m not familiar with the market in Cali. But you might check out some online dealers as well, Carmax etc. and see if they have what you’re looking for in a different area. I know buying a car is WAY cheaper in IN than in FL.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Dragon Master wrote:

I have a feeling I will nto be able to get qualified for anything. I would like to get a Honda Civic or Accord for the gas but they do cost a LOT

We got a used, certified Civic for around $14k, and it was only a year old. ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s a great car. With a special air filter and synthetic oil we get 50 miles/gallon on highway driving.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Bob

Jennifer wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I have a feeling I will nto be able to get qualified for anything. I would like to get a Honda Civic or Accord for the gas but they do cost a LOT

We got a used, certified Civic for around $14k, and it was only a year old. ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s a great car. With a special air filter and synthetic oil we get 50 miles/gallon on highway driving.
          That is the kind of car I need. I called in an application to Patelco and should hear something tomorrow.

Melody
          Keymaster

Dragon Master wrote:

I got my Poad so it was NOT me!!!

You got the poad(tm)?cool!hee hee

Maria
            Participant

travistie wrote:

They’re adorable too! These lace Poads(tm) really are beautiful though. Pictures do not do them justice one bit.

I bet. But I’m still hoping we’ll see some more colorful Poads sometime.

Bob

Melody wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I got my Poad so it was NOT me!!!

You got the poad(tm)?cool!hee hee

YES I won her!! No more bad Poad(tm) talk. She is beautiful. Pic one day I hope!!
                My event riased $1800 and I thank you for your donations

lamortefille
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

travistie wrote:

They’re adorable too! These lace Poads(tm) really are beautiful though. Pictures do not do them justice one bit.

I bet. But I’m still hoping we’ll see some more colorful Poads sometime.

Me. too!

Travistie
                  Participant

Autumn Leaf Poad(tm)! :squeak:

Bob

travistie wrote:

Poads would be too small for AL I would think if Curls are too small.
                      I reference to the above abotu getting a car Patelco Credit union where I bank has turned me down at least fro now. They said to try the dealer and they might be able to get something approved. I just refid the car and lowered the payements. I think they think I have 2 car loans not 1
                      Why did this have to happen to me NOW??????
                      I may have to ride a motorcycle in the rain again

laphon1
                      Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Why did this have to happen to me NOW??????
                        I may have to ride a motorcycle in the rain again

If it comes to that for pity’s sake be careful! Too many of our members have been injured in car accidents. Or have lost their cars. No more vehicle troubles.

Travistie
                        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

travistie wrote:

Poads would be too small for AL I would think if Curls are too small.

Melody did a Poad(tm) with colors that are similar to that of the autumn leaf coloration. She is in the pizza picture… but don’t remember what number she is.

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

travistie wrote:

Melody did a Poad(tm) with colors that are similar to that of the autumn leaf coloration. She is in the pizza picture… but don’t remember what number she is.

Is she eventually going to relase a Poad(tm) in all those colors for general production? Or were some of them ebay only pieces?

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bob

Well since I posted about it here I called the dealership I was going to go to and they have a car that might work. It’s a Maroon Toyota Corolla 2007 with under 39,000 miles. Toyota’s are GREAT on gas milage and keep their resale value. I also got told this morning hte Police report is ready so I pick it up Tuesday
                              I’m going to go look at the car Monday and they might be having a sale Monday too for the Holiday

Setsunawolf
                              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Well since I posted about it here I called the dealership I was going to go to and they have a car that might work. It’s a Maroon Toyota Corolla 2007 with under 39,000 miles. Toyota’s are GREAT on gas milage and keep their resale value. I also got told this morning hte Police report is ready so I pick it up Tuesday
                                I’m going to go look at the car Monday and they might be having a sale Monday too for the Holiday

Paws and claws crossed for you ๐Ÿ˜†

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Jasmine
                                Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Paws and claws crossed for you ๐Ÿ˜†

Ditto, though my cats aren’t too happy! ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.