fbpx

Who Wants Rainbow Royal Hatchers?

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Who Wants Rainbow Royal Hatchers?

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Who is still looking for a rainbow hatching emperor? I got one on the way to me, but since I got a silver, I will probably not be keeping the rainbow. I prefer the empress in rainbow. (I prefer the empress, period:)

kitsunelady
      Participant

I think drgnlvr, Lupin, Kujacker, and dragonessjade missed the Rainbow Emperors…unless they’ve found them elsewhere. o.o I haven’t heard.

Kujacker
        Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

I think drgnlvr, Lupin, Kujacker, and dragonessjade missed the Rainbow Emperors…unless they’ve found them elsewhere. o.o I haven’t heard.

I’m getting mine from Ski! 😀

kitsunelady
          Participant

The Rainbow Emperors are back in the store, and there’s 19 of them. o_O You guys shouldn’t have any trouble getting one now. =) I’m gonna take the list down. If anyone, for some weird reason, misses out…just put it in the Wish List thread in the Flea Market. e.e

kitsunelady wrote:

I am still missing one. I might be able to trade something, but I am not sure I can buy one right now.

kitsunelady
            Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

I am still missing one. I might be able to trade something, but I am not sure I can buy one right now.

Hmm. o.o Trade what?

kitsunelady wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

Hmm. o.o Trade what?
              Well it looks like thanks to a very nice forum memeber, I will be able to get one after all. YAY

Lupin
              Participant

I now have my Hatching Emp through the store, all 3 however now have to wait until the car’s fixed, Dog’s better, and Rent’s paid, oh and some paid to the other bills. Word of advice, Never ever ever put Motor Oil in your Break fluid reservoir. (*Grumble grumble grumble* Male never gets to put anything but gas and windshield washer fluid in again.)

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.