fbpx

Who Wants Rainbow Royal Hatchers?

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Who Wants Rainbow Royal Hatchers?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

There were not many. I’m thinking around 10-15ish. There were twice as many of the other two. I noticed the Empresses 1st then the other 2.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

siberakh1
      Participant

Hopefully there will be a Rainbow Kinglet around at the end of the month. I’d really like to get a kinglet.

Kasie
        Participant

Well the second batch of Rianbows came out, so where are the Silvers?

Susie said they would be a week – that was yesterday.

kitsunelady
          Participant

*scratches her head* I guess everyone has gotten the Empress and Kinglet, at least? Seeing as to how they’re still in the store. So I took those lists down. e.e;

Kujacker, dragonessjade, and drgnlvr…those are the three who did not get an Emperor? Everyone else got what they want, I guess? o_o

Mmloda
            Participant

So i’m wondering if there is going to be any more Rainbow Hatching Emperors or are they all sold out for good now.. ❓

Marzena

kitsunelady
              Participant

mmloda wrote:

So i’m wondering if there is going to be any more Rainbow Hatching Emperors or are they all sold out for good now.. ❓

Hmm… = I dunno. I thought this second batch was going to be the last of the lot…and I think they said the silver and rainbows used up the last of their castings of the hatching royalty…at least, until the casting department settles in at their new place. So if they make any more, it won’t be for quite a while…did you not get one, mmloda?

Mmloda
                Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Hmm… = I dunno. I thought this second batch was going to be the last of the lot…and I think they said the silver and rainbows used up the last of their castings of the hatching royalty…at least, until the casting department settles in at their new place. So if they make any more, it won’t be for quite a while…did you not get one, mmloda?

Ohh ok..I was actually able to snag one..so I`m good but I was just wondering cause I noticed that some of the members weren`t able to get one for themselves.

Marzena

I didn’t get one πŸ˜₯ I got to the store, just in time to see the last one, couldn’t remember my password, got it on email, went back to the store and they were sold out. I was heartbusted!!! If anyony has an extra I can buy, or one I can trade, I have a rainbow young, hatching, male, all mint, and a green young, mother, and male all with some injuries but not bad, and some other pieces like a black-gold male (mint)and a female and baby ki-rin for sale/trade, both mint, and a BG and a ruby hatching (mint). I have been trying to get these posted for sale, but never did, so if they can be combined as a trade or sale,that would be great!Thank you!

Lupin
                  Participant

I missed my Emperor, but got the other 2!!

kitsunelady
                    Participant

Hey peeps, the Silvers are up in the store now. =) Tell me if you miss out (doubtful, they seem to be sitting there…)

Copper83
                      Participant

I got my Silver Kinglet! πŸ˜€

kitsunelady
                        Participant

copper83 wrote:

I got my Silver Kinglet! πŸ˜€

Congrats! =)

Maria
                          Participant

They seem a bit pale to me. If I had ’em, I’d put them against a dark backdrop to make surethey stand out.

Travistie
                            Participant

They look pale in the store pic, but probably aren’t. I tend to trust the gallery pics as being more accurate.

My silver male and curlie both have lots of dark shading on them. So, the silvers are much nicer in person. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 128 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.