fbpx

Who Wants Rainbow Royal Hatchers?

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Who Wants Rainbow Royal Hatchers?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant

keschete
      Participant

If you missed the first batch of Rainbow Royal Hatchers and want one or all…please post here.

We all know there will be more. But, some forum members might have extras. If you post here, with what you were not able to get, possibly those who have extras can help those people who missed out.

Also this would be a great thread to connect people so that they can make a deal with fellow forum members to get a hatcher the next time, if they aren’t able to be on the computer.

That is what I did. I teamed up with others. It works. And the agreement is regular store price plus shipping, with no extra mark ups, at least that is what I think is fair.

Laurie
        Participant

I need a kinglet if anyone has an extra.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I want one of each!!!! *begs* πŸ˜€ I hope this is okay though. I’ve done it before with a few people back when the griffin chicks started coming out, but I if I remember correctly some other forum members started getting mad about it since so many people were buying multiples for other people the store was emptied out in minutes… so they did away with it.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Laurie
            Participant

Either way the store is gonna empty out so I don’t see what the big deal is.

Mmloda
              Participant

I really want the Rainbow Hatching Emperor and Empress… πŸ™‚

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US HATCH AND GROW UP TO BE THE BEST DRAGONS EVER…. πŸ˜†

Marzena

Kujacker
                Participant

The Emperor is the only one I’d want. Hopefully I’ll be around and on the store the next time they come out…

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

😳 I really want all 6 of them in the end! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I would love all three if they are available. Thank you!

Laurie
                    Participant

I want all three but I can’t afford them all since I’m holding out for the rainbow old warrior. I was hoping to snag a kinglet but I’m out of luck.

keschete
                      Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I want one of each!!!! *begs* πŸ˜€ I hope this is okay though. I’ve done it before with a few people back when the griffin chicks started coming out, but I if I remember correctly some other forum members started getting mad about it since so many people were buying multiples for other people the store was emptied out in minutes… so they did away with it.

I would rather buy multiples for forum members than to have ebay re-sellers auction them off for 3 times the price. Why shouldn’t we have a co-op for purchases?

I am hoping this thread helps all of us and brings us together, to thwart the people who buy just to make a profit on ebay!

kitsunelady
                        Participant

I think it’s really nice of you to suggest this for those of us that can’t be on during the day when things come out in the store! Like me, sigh. Setsuna has already offered to keep an eye out for me, but I reckon the more eyes the better, right? =D
                          I just wanted the rainbow Empress and Kinglet…I’d rather have the Emperor in silver. =)
                          I’ve got to think of something nice to do in return. Maybe a PYO? You guys are the best! t.t

Purplecat
                          Participant

What a wonderful, warm harted idea! Id just love to see pics of the completed trio! I’m holding out for the silvers. πŸ™‚ I was rather hoping for some em-pea hatchers, maybe I’ll get lucky and melody will paint me some! lol.

I know what the empress is and thought I knew what the hatching emperor is but then what’s the kinglet?

kitsunelady
                            Participant

tatt2dcowgrl wrote:

I know what the empress is and thought I knew what the hatching emperor is but then what’s the kinglet?

The kinglet is basically just a head and two paws peeking out of an egg. XD Go to the Gallery and peep the first of the Latest Additions. He’s the sculpt at the bottom!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 128 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.