fbpx

Whites 4 sale ENDED*Young offer please contact*Wizard avalib

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Whites 4 sale ENDED*Young offer please contact*Wizard avalib

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

BUMP***LAST DAY

Due to last minute plans, the end time is now at 10 PM tonight Arizona time. All offers need to be made by then. I will update offers when I get home, and I will try to let members who have offers in already if there are any changes. Thanks!

Leigha wrote:

Lokie wrote:

Leigha wrote:

I just wanted to let others know about my experience with her on this.

Sorry, Leigha. And thanks, your story was definitely helpful to me.

Well I’m glad it was helpful to someone.

Here’s another cost to this whole situation. Since this women didn’t want to agree on the internet and wanted me to call her, I called her quite a few times, long distance. At the time I just figured it as part of the cost of the dragons, now I’m eating that cost too and I don’t even get anything for it. And she didn’t have the guts to give me a call back when she changed her mind, she sent me an email…

Have you been in touch with her since this was posted? Perhaps she will honor the agreement after all once she knows the payment is already in the mail

bluepaperSplitsplitwhite

Leigha
    Participant

khat7 wrote:

Leigha wrote:

Lokie wrote:

Leigha wrote:

I just wanted to let others know about my experience with her on this.

Sorry, Leigha. And thanks, your story was definitely helpful to me.

Well I’m glad it was helpful to someone.

Here’s another cost to this whole situation. Since this women didn’t want to agree on the internet and wanted me to call her, I called her quite a few times, long distance. At the time I just figured it as part of the cost of the dragons, now I’m eating that cost too and I don’t even get anything for it. And she didn’t have the guts to give me a call back when she changed her mind, she sent me an email…

Have you been in touch with her since this was posted? Perhaps she will honor the agreement after all once she knows the payment is already in the mail

bluepaperSplitsplitwhite

I sent her emails, she wasn’t exactly rude, but she was brief.
      She won’t honor the agreement, she’s already sent the money order back to me. I really wanted the hatching emperor, he was gonna completely my trio. *is bummed out*

DUE TO LAST MINUTE OFFERS….END TIME IS NOW MIDNIGHT

No Offers on White wizard! Please feel free to make offers!! 😀 As soon as offers are ended, I will contact you for your email address so the move doesn’t interrupt any shipping.
      THANKS!!!

OFFERS ARE NOW CLOSED The member who made an offer for the young please contact me because I have lost your PM. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.