fbpx

White Tiger Fledgling

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone White Tiger Fledgling

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Oh, I definatly mean no offense to anyone! If there weren’t people willing to pay more than “production price” for special pieces, Windstone would be making less money, couldn’t afford to stay in business and thats sad for all of us!

Some people love the little pieces like griffin chicks, curlies and fledgies more than the bigger pieces-and to each their own. Something is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it!

Well said!

(I wasn’t trying to insinuate that your post could have been offensive – sorry!! D: )

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Skeeterdeee
      Participant

I don’t have that kind of money, but I’m glad that some Windstones have been going for these giant amounts. It helps keep Windstone thriving……..unless it’s a piece I really wanted, then my family has to listen to me whine and cry about it for about a year. lol

Setsunawolf
        Participant

I’m happy for Windstone about these prices.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Adaneth
          Participant

personalty I am not feeling the love with the stripes on this one. Good grief what a high amount!

I clicked on the ebay sales to check it out and my Dad who is seeing the screen from a chair asks,” it looks like a potato bug?”
            What what?

Oh good, because I was looking at it trying to figure out why it was a ‘tiger’ instead of a ‘zebra’! 😉 I prefer fewer stripes, myself.

But yay for Windstone, I sure hope the winner pays up!

etruscan
            Participant

Good Grief – am I the only person who finds that piece extremely NOT attractive? I usually like the tigers, too.

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

But yay for Windstone, I sure hope the winner pays up!

Yup! I agree. I know how much effort it takes to paint these, try to get the stripes just right and look clean. I am really happy that they are going so high.

Carolyn
                Participant

Whoever got it good for them . It’s not to my taste . The orange tiger ones are prettier .

Kujacker
                  Participant

I don’t know what it is, but I really dislike the fledge. He just doesn’t really look tiger like and he’s way busy.

I also wouldn’t pay that much for a small piece even if I had it to spend.

Lupuslunae
                    Participant

He’s very cute, but I don’t automatically associate his pattern with a tiger either. But then I’ve never seen a fledgling I didn’t like, the pose is utter cuteness with a sparkle cherry on top. I wouldn’t spend a bundle on him, but if I had him his name would be Cookies and Cream…

kitsunelady
                      Participant

Good Grief – am I the only person who finds that piece extremely NOT attractive? I usually like the tigers, too.

No. I am with you on that. However, I have pretty much detested all of the tigers. I think they are quite beastly. It does make me want to try painting a ‘tiger’ PYO dragon to see if I could make one that *I* would like, though.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.