fbpx

White Dragons and Peacock Prototype Old Warrior

Home Forums Administration Flea Market White Dragons and Peacock Prototype Old Warrior

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys!

I’m posting an F.Y.I. for Ultdragonian (Ebay user ID) for a couple of pieces he has. He wanted me to post this in case anyone is interested. If he doesn’t get any response, these will go up on Ebay tonight.

He has a mother and male white dragon and a Peacock Old Warrior Prototype in Peacock (signed with letter). He wanted to give the collectors first crack at them. I don’t know what he’s asking for them, he just wanted to let you guys know.

Participant

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Oo, if the colors are bright on his Peacock old warrior, and depending what he’s asking, I’d be interested 🙂

wolflodge100
          Participant

I’d be interested in the whites depending on price

Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Oo, if the colors are bright on his Peacock old warrior, and depending what he’s asking, I’d be interested 🙂

You should ask. He has more than one Old Warrior.

But you will probably be waiting a while for a reply. I have waited 3 weeks for a reply on what other stuff he has. I guess I would be understanding if he would keep me updated, but I haven’t heard anything since I sent him another email a week ago.

laphon1
              Participant

How do we find him?

Participant

laphon1 wrote:

How do we find him?

Here is the link to the auction I purchase through. You can e-mail him through Ebay:
                  Ebay

I’ll also PM you his e-mail.

littleironhorse
                  Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

But you will probably be waiting a while for a reply. I have waited 3 weeks for a reply on what other stuff he has. I guess I would be understanding if he would keep me updated, but I haven’t heard anything since I sent him another email a week ago.

Oh well, I guess that answers my question on the White List thread…

Thats too bad…

frozendragon
                    Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Oh well, I guess that answers my question on the White List thread…

Thats too bad…

I emailed him about that black grand unicorn (another thread)…and got an email the next day….but he really didn’t seem all that motivated….but said he’d keep my email address…but I didn’t really get any reassuring feelings about it….but we’ll see….he just seems really laid back about it all…..and will probably answer emails in his own time kind of way…..

Maria
                      Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

So I’m not the only one waiting. It’s been at least a week since I took him up on his offer for $240 for his emerald sitting Spectral. No reply yet. Thanks for the note, dragoness.

Maria
                        Participant

Actually, correction of the above post. I just found his answer. The Emerald Spectral was sold last Saturday. Phooey. $240 including insurance and shipping would have been such a good price.

Skigod377
                          Participant

His prototype is up on ebay already. I just bid on it.

Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Good luck on that. Those are sooo out of my price range at the moment.

Skigod377
                              Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Good luck on that. Those are sooo out of my price range at the moment.

I just bid on it to bid. The price I bid would never win it. Esp since he has a reserve.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.