fbpx

White cowpie curlies, emerald fledgeling, peacock oriental

Home Forums Administration Flea Market White cowpie curlies, emerald fledgeling, peacock oriental

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

I’ll have a few things looking for new homes!

2 white curlies, they haven’t arrived yet so I can’t take photos. At my cost (with shipping was about $67 apiece). Curlies have been spoken for thanks and congrats Nirvana and Frozen!

Emerald fledgeling- was just given to me, AFTER I bought a green one lol. In box with hang tag and the price he paid- $110. I’d like at least that.

Peacock Oriental- actually this piece belongs to my mother; she caught my addiction and I support her in it- hey they’ll be mine someday! We were talking and she prefers the emerald/jade for these guys. The regular Oriental she has in peacock and would be willing to trade outright for an emerald/jade or sell it and use the money to buy what she wants. I’ll have to go see what they’re bringing to know what to charge yet.

Edit to add another picture taken out in the sun today, so the colors show better.

I do have a couple pics of the fledgeling and Oriental and will post them tomorrow when I get them loaded on.

pipsxlch
      Participant

SPark
        Participant

OMG! I really, really, really want a peacock oriental that’s not busted all to heck, the one I have is in sad shape. Is yours the dark blue peacock, or is it the peacock with lots of purple and green? I’ve got an emerald one, though not a jade, that I might trade, if he’s the darker color and is mint.

Hey…just a heads up. Emerald Fledges are not worth 110. Your poor friend way over paid. I think they sold for like 60 bucks in stores. And they are not that rare…but maybe as a BIN on ebay someone might go for it. Iron can probably tell you what the average sales are for him. I think I saw one on ebay last for 75.00. ๐Ÿ™‚

Skigod377
          Participant

I think thats about what they go for, actually. All the ones I lost went over $100… I know cuz thats what I bid and I always lose! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ก

skigod377 wrote:

I think thats about what they go for, actually. All the ones I lost went over $100… I know cuz thats what I bid and I always lose! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ก

Oh good…it was just me then. I am so glad! I hate when I loose out on overpaying. I once paid 600 for a pony…and then could only resell for 500. Bummer for me. I hate other people having that problem too. Good to know!!

Rusti
            Participant

if Spark doesn’t want that peacock oriental, let me know!

Patricia
              Participant

I think Nirvana wanted a white curlie.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

SPark
                Participant

I paid $120 for my emerald fledge. Of course I bought it BIN from one of the ebay sellers, I think BTwedding. But yeah, that’s maybe a touch high, but not totally unreasonable at all.

(I wonder when pip will be back on to respond to this? I really hope she has the dark peacock, and will swap me!)

Tiffany
                  Participant

i’d be interested in the peacock oriental too, as i have the young and he needs some coordinating company!! i’d like it if he was the bright peacock though, we’ll have to see when u post his pics! yummmmmmmmmm!!

pipsxlch
                    Participant

pics posted of fledgling and Oriental… it was a dim day yesterday, I can take new pics if anyone wants them now that the sun’s come out.

SPark
                      Participant

Ah, looks like it’s the light version. I’m afraid I’m not particularly interested in that one. Sorry!

Rusti
                        Participant

What are you asking for the Peacock oriental, price wise? I like his colors.

Arlla
                          Participant

LOL I also like the peacock oriental! So I’ll stand in line! ^_^ Not that I can afford him anyway…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                            -J R R Tolkien

Tiffany
                            Participant

oh my gawd that oriental is gorgeous! really really stunning! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! yes, how much do you want for him, huh?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.