fbpx

White coiled momma *PICS ADDED also damaged hatching kinglet

Home Forums Administration Flea Market White coiled momma *PICS ADDED also damaged hatching kinglet

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Now I have no problems keeping her and fixing the little things for my collection, so I will add pics of my other one, she had a repair to the top of her head I think, it has been 2 years since I bought her so I cant remember 100%, LOL.

On a side note I also have this guy, who had no nose, my plan was to ship him to Kyrin in the new year, but if someone would like to buy him and pay for the repairs themselves that is fine with me. He also is missing a tiny bit of his one nail.

Maria
    Participant

Oh man, I wish I had some extra cash for the mama. She’s pretty, and she wouldn’t require much fixing at all.

I would still consider a trade.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

What would you consider in trade?

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pegasi1978
        Participant

For what you paid she still looks good even if you didn’t know about the damage earlier. 😉

pretty sure she is lucky to only have that done she was in the box with that heavy assed kinglet and only a few pieces of bubble wrap.

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Eep! Talk about a near miss then.

BDW
            Participant

PMed you 🙂

Hi- I pm’d you several days ago, did you not get it? I would pay or I would trade, I have some of every sculpt except the old warrior, emperor, and small hatcher on the rock. I’d also be interested in your hatching white depending on price/trade value

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.