fbpx

WHINE is served

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is served

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 1,863 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

Me boyohs are starting training again for the cross country team at our new high school and they need good running shoes… shoes that start around $150.00 *gulp* On average they’re putting in about 40 miles a week and that wears out a lot of shoe leather. To top it off, they are both still growing and their shoe sizes can change drastically in a months time. They are also eating us out of house and home *whine* Where did my babies go? All we have around the house now are these tall, gangly, all hands and feet, string beans *whine* When did that happen? Are kids supposed to be taller than their mums? At 14 they are both about 6 feet tall. I used to feel tall (I stand at 5′ 10″) now I’m the shortest one in the family ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

PhoenixTears
      Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

And I wasn’t complaining about long posts for you, just that it was more of a problem with longer posts.

Oh I know that sweetie. I didn’t take offense. I was just admitting I know I can ramble like a weed ๐Ÿ˜†

โ€œFate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.โ€

Skigod377
        Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

0.o

LOL That was appropriate.

Andrea
          Participant

I need 35 more classes sponsored and I’m running out of time. *Whine*

bayoudragon
            Participant

I couldn’t find my sunscreen before I left for camp today. Normally, I don’t bother with sunscreen, but on Tuesdays we go to the river. OH, THE CRISPINESS!! *whine… and ouch!*

Mr. Sunscreen must have run away with my sketch pack. ๐Ÿ˜†

Lupin
              Participant

*Whine*
                So My Poor Old Puppy Dog isn’t having trouble with the stairs from her joints, it’s ’cause the Lens in her Left Eye has actually fallen out of place. ๐Ÿ™„

$350 for her basic Yearly, thanks to her allergies/ears & need for more Meds.
                Oh & it’ll be between $850-$2000 to take her Eye out. Want a Second opinion on that, ‘since if they can just pull out the Lens it may be better for her. But again Cost, do the do that with Dogs, or will she be better off with out the eye & any vision than just the Limited amount that a Lens-less eye should give her. ๐Ÿ™„

Lokie
                Participant

Oh man, do I need to whine again. My freezer is broken! I’m sitting here, drinking warmish soda with no ice, wishing I had ice. Why couldn’t it have been the microwave, or even the stove? How I miss you, ice ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Leigha
                  Participant

I just got off a full shift at work, and my feet are so sore ๐Ÿ™ and I don’t have a man to rub my feet ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Laurie
                    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

0.o

XD XD XD XD

NirvanaCat13
                      Participant

My best friend since high school got married last year and didn’t even bother to call me or write me a note/invitation, I found out from an old news paper announcement….We’ve been on and off again communicating, but with our history she should have at least called ๐Ÿ˜ก my phone number, e-mail, AND cell number haven’t changed in over 15 years…. *whine* ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

*whine* I didn’t know there was a 6am shift. I didn’t know there was a 6am! WHAT ELSE HAVEN’T THEY BEEN TELLING ME?!?!?!?

(sorry random Family Guy moment….. best I can think of at this time)

LadyFirebird
                        Participant

My butt is getting bigger and I can’t stop eating!!!!

Lupin wrote:

*Whine*
                          So My Poor Old Puppy Dog isn’t having trouble with the stairs from her joints, it’s ’cause the Lens in her Left Eye has actually fallen out of place. $350 for her basic Yearly, thanks to her allergies/ears & need for more Meds.
                          Oh & it’ll be between $850-$2000 to take her Eye out. Want a Second opinion on that, ‘since if they can just pull out the Lens it may be better for her. But again Cost, do the do that with Dogs, or will she be better off with out the eye & any vision than just the Limited amount that a Lens-less eye should give her.

That’s awful!! They’re going to take out her… her… eye?!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
                          I’m so sorry. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Lokie wrote:

Oh man, do I need to whine again. My freezer is broken! I’m sitting here, drinking warmish soda with no ice, wishing I had ice. Why couldn’t it have been the microwave, or even the stove? How I miss you, ice.

Oh man! I remember when my freezer broke — all of these homemade frozen popsicles melted and leaked everywhere! :shout:

Leigha wrote:

I just got off a full shift at work, and my feet are so sore and I don’t have a man to rub my feet.

Awwww!
                          (Though I can’t say that I like my feet touched) :nea:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

My best friend since high school got married last year and didn’t even bother to call me or write me a note/invitation, I found out from an old news paper announcement….We’ve been on and off again communicating, but with our history she should have at least called my phone number, e-mail, AND cell number haven’t changed in over 15 years…. *whine*

Wow… that’s just cold. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

LadyFirebird wrote:

My butt is getting bigger and I can’t stop eating!!!!

XD XD XD
                          Just wait until I update my chocolate thread! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

… Which should be today actually.

Megan
                          Participant

My little brother just moved out of the house, an hour away to a little apartment in the city to go to school. I go to college here in town. He’ll be gone for 18 months. I miss him already. *Super Duper Ultra-Whine!* We’ve never lived apart before… ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Skigod377
                            Participant

Laurie wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

0.o

XD XD XD XD

At least somebody got it! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 1,863 total)
                            • The topic ‘WHINE is served’ is closed to new replies.