fbpx

WHINE is served

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is served

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,863 total)
  • Author

pegasi1978 wrote:

I knew I was going to have to look for a place to live sometime soon, but I may have to move that time table up as the ex-husband is wanting to start boxing up my stuff to make room for the a fine female dog who has moved in with him. She’s an old friend of his from high school who is moving back to the area to be closer to her oldest child (her first ex-husband has custody). I can see them married (and quite possibly divorced within 5 years) as he’s always had a thing for her. 👿

When he mentioned boxing up my figurines (i.e. windstones) I said “Hell no, the only person who will be boxing those up is me. Do not touch them. It’s not like the cabinet they are in takes up that much space anyway. If you really want the cabinet gone let me know so I can make arrangements to come down there one weekend to get it and the winstone boxes.”

Bastard.

Oh heck no! I would never allow an x to box my windstones.

Pegasi1978
    Participant

Especially not with the collection worth the estimated amount that it is. In Florida when you divorce if it’s something that one spouse wants, but the other doesn’t then you have to “buy” the other person out of it. Well he wanted the furniture we bought when we moved to FL and I wanted my windtones…the two equaled out in dollar value (roughly $5000 😮 ) so neither of us owed the other any money.

Wampus Dragon
      Participant

Do you have a local friend who could ‘board’ your collection until you have a place to live? It seems almost anywhere would be better than with an ex.

Pegasi1978
        Participant

I have had a friend who is local to me (but not the ex) offer some storage space if need be. I need to talk with my parents about this…once I have a cooler head than I do right now though.

pegasi1978 wrote:

I have had a friend who is local to me (but not the ex) offer some storage space if need be. I need to talk with my parents about this…once I have a cooler head than I do right now though.

just take a deep breath. I understand somewhat where you are coming from. The man I was engaged to, not the one now, we lived together for 6 years. He left me for a bimbo. Anywho when we separated it was was a mess. I suggest you have a glass of wine pop in a funny movie and relax. *hugs*

Katherine
          Participant

Oh that is just scary thinking of an ex handling Windstones! *hug* Just know that if he does touch them, and damage them, then he will owe you a pretty penny…but let’s just hope that is avoided to begin with!

Katherine
            Participant

I couldn’t even eat some soft oatmeal this morning. My gums are in a lot of pain, and it is taking its toll on the rest of my body. No health insurance means I am waiting to go to the doctor. I already drained all of my money going to the dentist, but something tells me I need to go to the doctor too. At least I am on antibiotics. This is the fourth day. 😥 😥

Just feeling lonely and uncared for too. I really feel uncared for.

bayoudragon
              Participant

aww, sweetie… HUGS!!! It will get better. 🙂

LuvsDragons
                Participant

This divorce is dragging out way too long. The soon-to-be-ex is being a pain in the you-know-what and not trying to be reasonable at all. 👿 Even to the point of not paying court ordered support and child care. Now my 3 year old son spends wed/thurs/ and fri mornings at his restaurant more than likely watching movies the whole time on the computer or being bored and causing a ruckus. Not to mention that he will be in the kitchen with hot pans/oil/grease and sharp things everywhere. And should he run off and out the front door the highway is just a hop skip and a jump away and people drive like maniacs. I haven’t slept in 2 days from the worry. 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

Katherine
                  Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

aww, sweetie… HUGS!!! It will get better. 🙂

*hugs* 😥 Thank you.

Luvsdragons-that is scary. If you think it is dangerous, I am sure you can do something through the courts to make sure that his time spent with his son is supervised.

LuvsDragons
                    Participant

I am working on going through the court system but it is SLOW. I’m hoping to have a sit-down with him and the attorneys with in the next week. But we’ll see…. 😕

Lupin
                      Participant

We’re all sleep deprived & I have discovered that Alberta Mice can really JUMP!! 😮
                        Reason this came to pass is we found a little mousy in our Bedroom last night. The bedroom we & both Kids sleep in.
                        Thought I had it safely contained in the closet, put Tiny in her Cradle to be safely up & out of the way. it made it past the Males “Watchful eye” (& the cat’s) over the stuff I’d had there to block it in before I took out the last 2 Big things that it could have been hiding behind.
                        Oh wait it was no longer Hiding in the closet. So it had to endure even more trauma.
                        It was hiding under the Comforter that was hanging off the bed. But we didn’t know that as we started putting things carefully back into the closet hunting for the thing. when the male moved the corner of the comforter, it bolted Out around & UP into MY 5 MONTH OLD BABIES BED!!! & proceeded to jump & dance around on her until her dadda pulled her out by her wrap(far faster than actually scooping her up, yeah & thank god for her needing to sleep swaddled tight & the Kiddopotamus swaddle-me’s).
                        Thankfully it didn’t get in under our Dresser’s, or the Bed head where I thought it had gotten to. However then we also had to traumatize Bug, by getting him into another bed, which woke him up. I had checked closets & other rooms & it looks like thankfully it had been restricted to only our bedroom closet, until we went hunting it.
                        cleared everything on that side out, after blocking access ways under the dressers, again thankfully away from the Door. & it had holed up up behind my Nightstand.so plastic crate with a double flip lid, & a towel over the container (to make it darker) placed strategically down near the foot of the bed, & moved the Nightstand! Voila ran right out & down the line of the Box spring(we don’t use the bedframe, since it makes the bed way too high for our liking, & am no grateful for that) straight into the box, slip up the other lid & Voila trapped mouse.
                        Released it outside a fair distance away from our place in the cold & it apparently bolted opposite direction of our place.

BUT the FUCKER was ON MY BABY!!! I wish our critters weren’t so slack ass. Ok well the Dog is ancient & the cat is scared of her own shadow, but still. Great Mighty hunters they are! I actually wished it harm after that. Yet still we essentially rescued it & let it live.

Now, I’ve been really sick for days. My main help is out of the country (I <3 my Mommy), the place is a pig sty, & now I have to sterilize my bedroom, & everything in it.

Lupin wrote:

BUT the SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS was ON MY BABY!!!

I love our forum filter! XD

That really sucks! I would lysol the whole room with one of those disinfecting sprays that works in the air. Our kitty is a lazy hunter. You would think a frog hopping across the floor would get her attention but no she yawns and goes to sleep. I would say a mouse would be no different. At least we don’t have to worry about presents of mouse innards.

Lupin
                        Participant

Griffinlover wrote:

Lupin wrote:

BUT the SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS was ON MY BABY!!!

I love our forum filter! XD

That really sucks! I would lysol the whole room with one of those disinfecting sprays that works in the air. Our kitty is a lazy hunter. You would think a frog hopping across the floor would get her attention but no she yawns and goes to sleep. I would say a mouse would be no different. At least we don’t have to worry about presents of mouse innards.

Yes yes we do! 😀
                          I don’t know if I could use ’em, I’m allergic to so much. I did Lysol wipe the babies bed this am, & bleach cleaned all of Bug’s toys that are able to be, ie nothing that has any type of battery or sticker that can come off. & have been hot water & Vinegar washing everything else in the room. Like the Babies bedding, & Pillows, our bedding is to come, & I need to get my Mom’s steam cleaner from my Uncle, & solution for it. Luckily he lives in our complex about 5 doors down. We don’t think it made it up on our bed, but still better safe than sorry.
                          Makes me really really miss my “Big” Cat. she’d have caught it & been playing with it until she’d knocked it unconscious, & then dropped it in front of us, with no Blood & no mess. No chance of it having got anywhere NEAR my other babies.

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

Taxes – enough said. 😡

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,863 total)
                          • The topic ‘WHINE is served’ is closed to new replies.