fbpx

WHINE is served

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is served

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 1,863 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

foxfeather wrote:

It’s VAlentine’s Day πŸ™
      So today along with all the other crap that is happening in my life I have the whole world reminding me that I utterly and completely alone πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯

Let it remind you of all the things you love in life (family, pets, cheese, nature, that emperor dragon). Today is about love, not couples. πŸ™‚

<3 <3 <3

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer wrote:

foxfeather wrote:

So today along with all the other crap that is happening in my life I have the whole world reminding me that I utterly and completely alone πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯

Let it remind you of all the things you love in life (family, pets, cheese, nature, that emperor dragon). Today is about love, not couples. πŸ™‚

<3 <3 <3

*HUGS* Foxfeather.
      Life can get crappy sometimes. Like Jennifer said focus on the good things, like creamy, cheese goodness. <3 the Cheese!

Jasmine
      Participant

foxfeather wrote:

We love you Hun!! Edit to say that I love all of you!! πŸ˜€

Hannah
        Participant

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

We all love you Foxfeather (and anyone else feeling the – “have to be with someone to be happy” on V-day). I personally am without my guy on Valentines day. *cuddles the cat*

bayoudragon
          Participant

The hubby and I don’t celebrate Valentine’s… no chocolate, flowers, or anything. This quote from a friend of mine kinda sums it up. πŸ˜†

“Happy over-priced, over-hyped, completely meaningless day. I mean, if you need a designated day to tell those you love how you care about them… then your relationship has bigger problems than just finding the right Hallmark saying.”

We much prefer to be thankful for all the wonderful things in our life. πŸ™‚

siberakh1
            Participant

Awww foxfeather – Today is happy single’s awareness day, but it’s also my friend’s birthday. πŸ™‚ The world is just celebrating her birthday, and Phoenix’s horse Frodo’s birthday. πŸ™‚ It’s day to treat yourself well, even if it just means a nice bubblebath or movie. πŸ™‚

Skeeterdeee
              Participant

My hubby is in the other room playing Playstation3. See who he loves best?? πŸ˜₯

skeeterdeee wrote:

My hubby is in the other room playing Playstation3. See who he loves best?? πŸ˜₯

When Steve does that I suggest we play a video game we both like. Like to night is Kick each others butt in Mario Kart πŸ˜€

Skeeterdeee
                Participant

Griffinlover wrote:

skeeterdeee wrote:

When Steve does that I suggest we play a video game we both like. Like to night is Kick each others butt in Mario Kart πŸ˜€
                  He won’t let me play, I always beat him! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Wampus Dragon
                  Participant

I twisted my ankle pretty badly this evening. And I have a 16 hour shift at work tomorrow. >__<

My boss asked the question today… “Why the hell would a NAIT grad want to work for us?”.

I’M A NAIT GRAD!!!! *cries* I feel like he thinks my standards are really low (though he probably just doesn’t know that I’m a NAIT grad).

I’m feeling very insulted. πŸ™ Hopefully he doesn’t catch on that I’m probably going to be angry and ignoring him all week. And if he does, hopefully he doesn’t ask why. πŸ™„

Dragon87 wrote:

My boss asked the question today… “Why the hell would a NAIT grad want to work for us?”.

I’M A NAIT GRAD!!!! *cries* I feel like he thinks my standards are really low (though he probably just doesn’t know that I’m a NAIT grad).

I’m feeling very insulted. πŸ™ Hopefully he doesn’t catch on that I’m probably going to be angry and ignoring him all week. And if he does, hopefully he doesn’t ask why. πŸ™„

awww *hugs*

I worked at Gamestop as a grad student. My boss and co workers asked me why all the time why. I need the money duh people. In my field it’s hard to make money. Epically now Egypt is is in total chaos. Maybe I should switch to Roman or Greek. But my love has and always will be Ancient Egypt.

Looks like I will not be going back to Egypt for a very long time and that makes me sadder than words can express.

Griffinlover wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

awww *hugs*

I worked at Gamestop as a grad student. My boss and co workers asked me why all the time why. I need the money duh people. In my field it’s hard to make money. Epically now Egypt is is in total chaos. Maybe I should switch to Roman or Greek. But my love has and always will be Ancient Egypt.

Looks like I will not be going back to Egypt for a very long time and that makes me sadder than words can express.
                    I think it’s even worse that technically, this job I have is IN my field. So it does make sense for me to be there, I am using the skills I learned in classes.

And Awww about not being able to do what you love because of the political situation. That’s got to be tough. πŸ™

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

I knew I was going to have to look for a place to live sometime soon, but I may have to move that time table up as the ex-husband is wanting to start boxing up my stuff to make room for the bitch who has moved in with him. She’s an old friend of his from high school who is moving back to the area to be closer to her oldest child (her first ex-husband has custody). I can see them married (and quite possibly divorced within 5 years) as he’s always had a thing for her. πŸ‘Ώ

When he mentioned boxing up my figurines (i.e. windstones) I said “Hell no, the only person who will be boxing those up is me. Do not touch them. It’s not like the cabinet they are in takes up that much space anyway. If you really want the cabinet gone let me know so I can make arrangements to come down there one weekend to get it and the winstone boxes.”

Bastard.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 1,863 total)
                    • The topic ‘WHINE is served’ is closed to new replies.