fbpx

WHINE is served

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is served

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 1,863 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

I’m exhausted, sore, stressed out and panicking on the inside. :shout: :shout: :shout:
      After 4 days of 14+ hrs a day, we have yet to run through Act 2 with all the tech (lights, sound, set, etc) And Titanic: The Musical opens TONIGHT!!! 😮 :shout: 🙄 😈
      Icebergs Ahoy! 😈 😈

LadyFirebird
      Participant

This has been such a downer day. It is cloudy and gloomy outside and I am currently being affected by it. Then I find out that my neighbor is in the hospital because she has pneumonia. So right now I’m pickled because I’ve had 3 glasses [they’re short, about 3 inches and 2 inches in diameter] of Bailey’s Creme–my favorite poison and comfort drink. So I’m feeling no pain! What a cruddy day! 🙁

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Got an estranged phonecall from an ex boyfriend I to this day have still never fully got over. You know that relationship you regret you blew it with? The call lasted about 2-3 hours talking mostly about how in love he is with a girl who is cheating on him, but he still wants to be with…. very awkward…. sort of mixed and hurt feelings over it even though it’s been over a decade since we dated. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but I’m jealous of that girl and feel horrible I have any feelings at all about it. 🙄

It’s almost 4 am and I’m the only one on the forum too… *sigh*

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Rachel
          Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Got an estranged phonecall from an ex boyfriend I to this day have still never fully got over. You know that relationship you regret you blew it with? The call lasted about 2-3 hours talking mostly about how in love he is with a girl who is cheating on him, but he still wants to be with…. very awkward…. sort of mixed and hurt feelings over it even though it’s been over a decade since we dated. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but I’m jealous of that girl and feel horrible I have any feelings at all about it. 🙄

It’s almost 4 am and I’m the only one on the forum too… *sigh*

Oh, hon. Quite frankly if he’s foolish enough to let himself be abused by someone who won’t be faithful with him, you don’t want him. (Yes you do, you say? No you don’t. Really. I know, that’s not going to make it any better.) One big question…no two big questions: 1. Why is he calling you to pour his heart out? 2. Why aren’t you telling him how this makes you feel?

LadyFirebird
            Participant

Hey, dragon, it is what it is. There is a reason why you aren’t with his guy anymore. You think you blew it–sounds like he doesn’t have all his apples in a cart as well. Lamenting about a girlfriend who is cheating on him–like what are you supposed to do about it? Do you really want a guy like this?

Amanda
              Participant

Sitting here crying once again about a dying friendship. I just don’t know what to do anymore. We’ve been friends for about 6 years now, but for the last year and a half or so I feel like the only one putting any effort at all into it. I’m just so sad and upset about being sad and upset. I keep telling myself that a crappy friendship is better than none at all, but crying over it at least weekly for this long is with no improvement is so hard. I can’t believe how hard I try to fix things and it all seems go go unnoticed.

Gee I’m almost posting daily this week! Maybe next week will be better but it’s just been so sucky…. 🙁

My boss had mice in her office. They were really being a nuisance, getting in her papers and such. This morning, they were caught in a trap. The trap was then placed outside, in the -25 degree weather, with the mice still alive inside. When I left work at 1:30, the trap was still there.

I feel awful, mostly because I didn’t do more to stop it. I seriously feel sick right now. But what could I have done? I have no access to any way to kill them more humanely (and there’s a lot better ways then freezing to death), and I couldn’t just relocate them. They’d just get into someone else’s house, where they’d just be killed (and taking them was not an option, I have two cats, amongst other problems of adopting wild mice).

Mostly just a pity party. They were really cute and I can’t get their little faces out of my head. 🙁 *sigh* I feel horrible, but also like I shouldn’t feel horrible, their being pests and all. But it’s not their fault they just wanted to get warm….

Rachel
                Participant

Eleu wrote:

I keep telling myself that a crappy friendship is better than none at all…

Not true. A person that is not your friend is simply not your friend. If their “friendship” hurts you, it is time to realize that there isn’t a friendship, and you deserve better.

LadyFirebird
                  Participant

Eleu wrote:

Sitting here crying once again about a dying friendship. I just don’t know what to do anymore. We’ve been friends for about 6 years now, but for the last year and a half or so I feel like the only one putting any effort at all into it. I’m just so sad and upset about being sad and upset. I keep telling myself that a crappy friendship is better than none at all, but crying over it at least weekly for this long is with no improvement is so hard. I can’t believe how hard I try to fix things and it all seems go go unnoticed.

I feel for you Eleu–I had a friend that just stopped communicating with me and I never exactly knew why. I was upset about it for close to a year and thought real friend are there for you, no matter what. I made a resolve to not cry over useless people. If your heart is breaking and you’re crying over this, it isn’t friendship. I hope you can gather yourself together and move on–easier said than done but it can be done.

Pam

I just ran out of chocolate chip cookies. *whine*

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Thanks for the kind words you guys. I think I juts “happened to be available” at a time he needed to vent and nothing more. I’m nothing in his life really. If I told him how I really felt it would just make him feel bad, and make me feel worse because I already know he would reject the thought anyway. I don’t know. I guess the conversation really helped me too in a way and I can truly move on and stop keeping in the way back of my head that “maybe someday” we would get back together again. No it’s basically solidified, I need to only really care about myself as far as that goes and stop hanging on to these stupid thought.

In other news I’m really ready to just take a chainsaw off the wall at work and chop my boss into little bits and dispose of his remains in the river. I HATE HATE HATE MY JOB and the people I work with and for. 🙄

I feel like I’m having one of those climax moment in my life when I need to make some drastic changes.

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skeeterdeee
                        Participant

Aw, drag0n, people suck no matter where you work. When somebody is annoying the crap out of you at work, just think of all the Windstones you are gonna get with the paycheck you get! (It helps me! 😀 )

Lokie
                          Participant

skeeterdeee wrote:

Has anyone ever used a good reverse phone directory? Which one did you use, was it worth it?

Err, a little late, but I’ve used whitepages.com as well as a few others. I just type “reverse phone lookup” in google. I think I’ve used a different website every time! I noticed when it’s a cell phone number I’m looking up, somethings very limited info is provided.

Lokie
                            Participant

And my whine is that I finally got a Baby Kirin after having the parents for quite some time, and it’s chipped in two places and has rubs. NOOOOO!!! I’m trying to figure out how to write a letter to the Ebay seller and not have it sound harsh or angry, but the damage was not divulged in the listing and there’s no chips or powdery dust in the packing that I’ve found so I don’t think it happened in transit.

bayoudragon
                              Participant

I is sick. T.T *groan* I’m going grab the sea salt out of the kitchen and soak in some salty steamy water… should help the sinuses.

I got out of my homeowners association meeting though! tee hee hee 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 1,863 total)
                              • The topic ‘WHINE is served’ is closed to new replies.