fbpx

WHINE is served

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is served

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 1,863 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOST THE BABY POAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*screams at the ebay gods!!!!!!!!!* by 2 seconds!!!!!!!!! 2 #%$*@&$%# SECONDS!!!!!!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skeeterdeee
      Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOST THE BABY Poad™!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*screams at the ebay gods!!!!!!!!!* by 2 seconds!!!!!!!!! 2 #%$*@&$%# SECONDS!!!!!!!!
        Awwww, Drag0n! Hopefully they come into production soon, I can’t wait for one!!

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I literally had to wait like an hour or two to even post about it cause I was THAT mad 🙄 Gah!

Got a busted Windstone?
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Tattoo Mother Kirin

Skeeterdeee
          Participant

I’m going to be that way if I see the first pebble fox on ebay. I’ve never wanted a Windstone as bad as I want that little fox!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

LOL! That fox is INDEED adorable. We’ll have to both beg Melody to come out with both of them!

Got a busted Windstone?
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

I’m just a whining little whiner today… so yea. Got about 2 feet if snow and I am the ONLY ONE who showed up to work today in my department out of 5 of us.

and I LIVE the furthest away out of all of us. Really? 🙄

Plus I found out the new cellphone I got was stolen so that’s 200 bucks of uselessness. :shout:

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Oof Drag0n, sucks about the cellphone.

My internet stopped working yesterday (obviously fixed), so did my TV (same), and my debit card got a hold put on it – AND BMO NEITHER TOLD ME, NOR WILL THEY TELL ME WHY!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!one!

I’m SO wanting to switch banks right now. Oh, and this is the second time this month, and the 3rd time overall that this has happened without any contact from BMO.

And to top it all off, I drove 10 hours last weekend, will drive it again this weekend, and another 8 hours on the weekend of the 7th. :shout: My car’s gonna cry. I think I am gonna cry too. 🙄

twindragonsmum
                Participant

I’m ready to trade two 15 year old boys along with all their accutrements and trappings. Am willing to consider test paint griffies or small flap kitties, especially a batwing siamese. Also the pebble fox… Please stop at the troll bridge to pay the troll toll then inquire at the house…

twindragonsmum

tdm

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

I’m ready to trade two 15 year old boys along with all their accutrements and trappings. Am willing to consider test paint griffies or small flap kitties, especially a batwing siamese. Also the pebble fox… Please stop at the troll bridge to pay the troll toll then inquire at the house…

twindragonsmum
                    I have a test paint griffy chick!! Can they keep up with two-year-olds?? (I can’t 😆 ) It’ll show them what they were like when they were two! XD

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

It’s not fair! I finally get a job, get trained and now because the current vendor for the contract won’t get off their collective asses I’m getting laid off for a minimum of two weeks. 🙄

Stephanie
                      Participant

*sighs*

My arms hurt because the nurses at the vampire den (er, blood lab) couldn’t find a vein. So they wiggled the needle around in my arms. OUCH! :shout: I’m good with needles, but that was too much. At least I didn’t bruise…

And Pegasi, that sucks! *hug*

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

At least I’ll get hired back on once they do get off their butts and release the project to us, but until they do there’s no work for any of us to do. My company has lived up to their end of the contract (providing the new software system, training workers on time) the other company hasn’t so now the state the contract is with will be levied with fines.

The company I am with will be filing partial unemployment for us and will also be paying our insurance benefits while we are laid off.

LadyFirebird
                          Participant

I hate this year and I don’t see much relief coming! Wish I could feel that the new year will bring something good. I plan to park my behind in front of the TV and drink Baileys Creme on the rocks until I see darkness! Blaaaaaahhh! 🙄 If I could sprout wings I’d fly away!

Grayfire_artz
                            Participant

I’ve decided to start learning german, italian, and french….because i want to sing opera. at the moment i am learning habenara from carmen and trying to work my mouth around the french language is hurting my brain. i can sing the stupid song easy!! the not bilingual thing though is kicking my ass. so i decided to look up english operas and they all suuuuuck ;_; why does learning other languages have to be hard?

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 1,863 total)
                            • The topic ‘WHINE is served’ is closed to new replies.