fbpx

WHINE is served

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is served

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 1,863 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

πŸ™„ I bought something off Ebay (not a Windstone) and misread the description. It’s from a smoking home so it might reek πŸ™ Now I’m not sure what to do with that thing once it arrives. :shrug:

Andrea
      Participant

If you can Febreeze it, do it! That stuff works wonders! I bought a huge lot of teenie beenies to stuff a pinata with. They arrived stinking of cigarettes. :puke: I squirted them down with a good dose of Febreeze and it took the smell right out. Great stuff!

Elena
        Participant

Phoenix wrote:

If you can Febreeze it, do it! That stuff works wonders! I bought a huge lot of teenie beenies to stuff a pinata with. They arrived stinking of cigarettes. :puke: I squirted them down with a good dose of Febreeze and it took the smell right out. Great stuff!

A mix of Vodka and Water (1 to 1 ratio) in a spray bottle also works to remove odors πŸ˜€ . It’s what we use in theatre because some people are allergic to Febreeze or they don’t like the slight scent, etc. (some actors are very whiney)
          If it’s not something fabric, Try sealing it in a Rubbermaid type tub with a bowl of Baking Soda for a few days, it may help the “airing” process

Lokie
          Participant

Thank you for the suggestions, ladies. πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! SAY IT ISN’T SOOOOO

SAY IT ISN’T SOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

SAY IT ISN’T SNOW!!!!!!

*WHINE* πŸ™„ πŸ˜₯ πŸ™„ πŸ˜₯ *WHINE*

Well, I guess we got away with it as long as we could… it’s been snowing for like the past 8 hours straight here! BAH!!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skigod377
              Participant

Im about to get on a plane tonight with a 15 month old… who has all of the sudden developed some itchy rash all over her face and head. Oh what fun for me and my fellow passengers. πŸ˜€

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Oh no, Ski! I hope its not a long plane ride…of course with a kid, every plane ride is a long one hehe

Drag0n-want to trade? It was 79 degrees here yesterday. Blah. And probably 72 or in the upper 60’s today. Its been unusually warm this year. We are still running our A/C at night. Every day I get up and touch the windows to see if its super cold yet (30’s and 40’s) but alas, none such luck. I got this amazing new coat this year and Ive only gotten to wear it a few times-and even then everyone kept asking me “…are you cold?” “NO I GOT A NEW COAT! :P”

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

teeny tiny whine… no Christmas card from Miss Melody… I’m feeling neglected… *sniff* How dumb is that?!?!? Especially seeing how all my family’s prayers this year have been answered πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

twindragonsmum πŸ˜•

tdm

Skeeterdeee
                    Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

teeny tiny whine… no Christmas card from Miss Melody… I’m feeling neglected… *sniff* How dumb is that?!?!? Especially seeing how all my family’s prayers this year have been answered πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

twindragonsmum πŸ˜•
                      me too, but I haven’t been around very long πŸ˜₯ 2010 has been the worst year EVER for my family, I hope 2011 is better for everyone than it was this year!! πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

skeeterdeee wrote:

twindragonsmum wrote:

twindragonsmum πŸ˜•
                        me too, but I haven’t been around very long πŸ˜₯ 2010 has been the worst year EVER for my family, I hope 2011 is better for everyone than it was this year!! πŸ™‚

*passes teeny tiny tissues to skeeter for teeny tiny sniffles and makes room on the teeny tiny whiney bench…* I sure hope and pray that the coming year will smile favorably on our Windstone family – we sure do need/want/deserve it! :yes:

twindragonsmum :yes:

tdm

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

skeeterdeee wrote:

twindragonsmum wrote:

twindragonsmum πŸ˜•

*passes teeny tiny tissues to skeeter for teeny tiny sniffles and makes room on the teeny tiny whiney bench…* I sure hope and pray that the coming year will smile favorably on our Windstone family – we sure do need/want/deserve it! :yes:

twindragonsmum :yes:
                          Miss Melody said she does them a few at a time

Melody wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

Aww I didn’t get a card. I moved in September so I wonder if Windstone has the correct address. πŸ˜•

I haven’t forgotten you, I have my addresses alphabetized by forum name, and “w” comes near the end- I send cards out in little batches each day because I don’t have time to sit down and do them all at once!

bayoudragon
                          Participant

I didn’t get one either. 😳 …unless it was sent to my work address which is where I get my Windstones shipped. If so, a co-worker probably just threw it away. That would definitely be worthy of a whine. πŸ™„

Will have to tear the office apart tomorrow… LOL

I haven’t received one yet either, but I suspect it’s just a little late. πŸ™‚ Won’t get bummed till there’s reason to.

*whine* Even though I just saved my company probably around $25000 today (according to one of the managers), it still cost me lots of hours at the plant. And I have a bum knee from slipping out of the production manager’s truck in Brooks last Wednesday, which was in pain to the point of almost crying multiple times. And I just don’t cry from pain. I don’t. πŸ™„

Lupin
                            Participant

foxfeather wrote:

Phoenix wrote:

A mix of Vodka and Water (1 to 1 ratio) in a spray bottle also works to remove odors πŸ˜€ . It’s what we use in theatre because some people are allergic to Febreeze or they don’t like the slight scent, etc. (some actors are very whiney)
                              If it’s not something fabric, Try sealing it in a Rubbermaid type tub with a bowl of Baking Soda for a few days, it may help the “airing” process

WOOT!!!
                              Awesome!!
                              My Family IS allergic to Febreeze!!

siberakh1
                              Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! SAY IT ISN’T SOOOOO

SAY IT ISN’T SOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

SAY IT ISN’T SNOW!!!!!!

*WHINE* πŸ™„ πŸ˜₯ πŸ™„ πŸ˜₯ *WHINE*

Well, I guess we got away with it as long as we could… it’s been snowing for like the past 8 hours straight here! BAH!!!!

Send it MY way! I want some!

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 1,863 total)
                              • The topic ‘WHINE is served’ is closed to new replies.