fbpx

WHINE is served

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is served

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,863 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

Goodness sakes, machineguts! 😮 What a piece of work! I wonder how long the folks who lived there before you lasted. 🙄

I fear I’m so oblivious if my neighbors were competing with me I’d never even pick up on it. 😆

I experience nausea, dizziness, drowsiness and frustration after another sleepless night. I feel like I`m drugged, but I need to stay awake as I desperately want (and need) to change my sleep pattern. WHINE!

Lokie
      Participant

I like my exotic vet, that’s why I continue taking my rats to her for surgeries. But she has this believe that rats don’t usually chew their incisions open >.< Well, my two do. As proof from my e-vet visit after Lucy's surgery. And now, Stella's bleeding on my sheets after picking at two of her incisions. Well, one she's chewing, the other she's scratching open. Silvadene doesn't discourage them; they think it's tasty. :roll:

LuvsDragons
        Participant

I want a white christmas and it was looking like I was going to get it(finally) BUT now the weather is in the 40’s, all the snow is melting and on top of that it’s raining which only makes me think of how much snow we WOULD have if it was colder. Whimper!! 😥

Elena
          Participant

swoltanski30 wrote:

I want a white christmas and it was looking like I was going to get it(finally) BUT now the weather is in the 40’s, all the snow is melting and on top of that it’s raining which only makes me think of how much snow we WOULD have if it was colder. Whimper!! 😥

Aww, I would send you my snow if I could *hugs*

Amanda
            Participant

Not going to be a Christmas this year. Since the lady I cared for passed away in March I’ve been making less than my bills. Waiting now to be scheduled for my CNA state boards, but I haven’t been able to get myself to focus enough to study. Found out last week my bosses income is being cut severely so I don’t know if he’ll be able to pay me for 5 weeks in Jan, might work 5 for the price of 4. I was counting on that extra paycheck for groceries since I can’t afford any this month. Just praying I can pass my boards and find a second part time job as a CNA no later than Feb…

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Hugs for you Eleu – keeping fingers crossed…

twindragonsmum

tdm

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Trying to cram 350 medical word elements (prefix, suffix and roots) as well as 177 prescription drug names (brand and generic) into my brain between now and Christmas when I get tested on them as must have a 92 to pass. 🙄

Bob

I want swirled peas!!
                    Does anyone get this one??

machineguts
                    Participant

machineguts wrote:

Don’t post thoughts on reducing stress and ways to be happy. You will be tested. 🙄 Our new neighbor is insane. She knocks on our door, and as soon as we open it she walks right on in without even being invited. She’s done this several times already. She went through all our stuff in the basement. I hung a small holiday wreath on my door. She hung a big flamboyant one on hers a few days later. I hung Christmas lights over our doorway, just the plain tiny lights, nothing special. Several days later we come home and she has hung these huge bell shaped lights over hers. I was like that’s it, I’m not getting into this stupid neighbor competition with her, like so many neighbors seem to think they have to do. I witnessed that in the burbs where my parents live, I’m not about to deal with it from someone who lives on the other side of the wall. I took both my wreath and my lights down and didn’t say a word about it. I’m not kidding, about a half hour later she was over banging on our door, yelling about how she was mad we took down our decorations. We weren’t about to answer the door, finally she went away.

The next day as soon as she saw my fiance she complained to him about it, and he simply told her I took my stuff down because I thought hers was much prettier. She said well put your lights back up and I’ll put the “fun” lights up after Christmas. *Rolls eyes* We both ignored it of course, but she keeps effing harassing us about it! When we got home tonight she “conveniently” came out into the hallway as we were about to go inside our apartment. She gave me a glare so bitter I’d be dead if looks could kill. In a shaky voice she asked me why I took down my lights, and told me to put them back up. I simply replied that I didn’t want to put them back up. She was like well I’ve been putting up Christmas bows on the banisters and doorknobs, if you don’t like them take them down. We both looked at her and said they are fine, alright? We opened our door to go inside and she mouthed off something snooty under her breath. Seriously? Did we have to end up with that one next to us? 🙄 She’s an alcoholic, among other recreational things. That explains some of it. She’s already had her obnoxious friends over at 3 in the morning, knocking on our door repeatedly. Gah.

Just an update on this craziness. The last mutual interaction we had with her was when she “conveniently” came out into the hallway when she heard us coming up the stairs, as mentioned in my earlier post.

Well she just elevated it yet another notch. Yesterday when we came home, as we were about to go inside we saw she had scratched F**K YOU in our door. I was like that’s it, that’s the last straw. We notified our landlord, so now they are involved.

We have never done anything to this woman. The only interaction we’ve had is when we politely say hi back to her in the hallway or outside. When I took my lights down I never said a word to her, I just took all my stuff down because I simply didn’t want to play the “game” with her, and her reactions are proof of her intentions. This woman is at least in her 50’s, and here she is scratching eff you in our door simply because I took down my Christmas lights. Good grief.

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

To machineguts–age doesn’t exactly mean maturity. You say this woman is alcoholic and that is definitely part of the problem. For some reason she has you in her sights–yeah trying to ‘outdo’ you and when you didn’t cooperate she got mad. Crazy! Good that you finally contacted your landlord because what she is doing is harrassment! And sh’e defacing the landlord’s property by scrawling obscenities on your door. The woman is pathetic and I hope you also told the landlord about her friends pounding on your door–harrassment.

Too bad you have a neighbor like this and hope things clear up for you soon. No one needs crap like this–especially now.

Kathleen
                        Participant

Oh no MG 🙁 so sorry. Why are people so creepy? I really wonder about people sometimes. Hopefully the landlord will do something. I think people are creepy or greedy or just plain horrible because they are so miserable with their lives. 🙁 Hope it all works out. ((hugs))

Oof Mgutz… that makes my neighbor look like a saint.

I just can’t have a normal voice level conversation while in the hallway, because my neighbor works a night shift, and we wake him up. Then complains to the landlord that we were yelling in the hallway. She ignores him mostly, because she knows he’s like that. :shrug:

Skeeterdeee
                          Participant

Before my kids were born I lived in a wonderful, cozy apartment. I LOVED my apartment……except I had neighbor across the hall that like to…..um….”fool around” LOUDLY 24 hours a day. It was SOOOO embarrassing when my Grandma would come to visit me. Now I live 45 minutes away from there in the middle of nowhere and I STILL live next to a nut! (Don’t even get me started on this lady again!!) No matter where you live it seems there will be someone there to drive you crazy 😈

Melody
                            Keymaster

Ok, one BIG reason I wanted to move to Oregon was because they had very lenient laws about owning exotic animals, unlike California. I just heard that there will be no more permits issued in Oregon for exotic animals. Not that I planned to get many exotic animals, but there go my dreams of someday owning a pied crow! Whine!

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,863 total)
                            • The topic ‘WHINE is served’ is closed to new replies.