fbpx

WHINE is served

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is served

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,863 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

Found out that if we want to have kids, I have to go off most of my meds. You sooooo really don’t want to be with me when I’m not on my meds. Heck, I don’t want to be with me when I’m not medicated. 😈

Setsunawolf
      Participant

So, I was suppose to have my bathroom back by Thanksgiving. However, due to stupidity that will not happen. 🙄

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Grayfire_artz
        Participant

People in my life indirectly in my life and such keep being extremely stupid. One of which has surpassed any amount of idiocy that i thought i would ever see exuded from one person….I didn’t say anything other then ” I am done talking to you,I am going to walk away now” even though i wanted to slap her. She doesn’t even know me and has made assumptions that are plainly insulting and i am in a position that i want to stay mature and not live up to her low expectations…..it’s haaard though! i do have a lot of people who are backing me with how i am dealing with the issue, but it’s so emotionally over whelming i can’t paint :shout: 😥 😥 squeek*

twindragonsmum
          Participant

😮 😮 😮 Can’t paint?!?!?!? 😮 😮 😮 That’s most def NOT good… {HUGS}

twindragonsmum 😮

tdm

Pegasi1978
            Participant

I got dunk dialed by my ex-husband at 4 am this morning. He’s in New Orleans with coworkers celebrating someone’s 21st birthday and has lost his wallet (or more likely had it stolen).

Fortunately I’m still on the bank account (and could rattle off the account number to verify my identity), so I could call and report the bank cards. They are now canceled/have a hold placed on them.

He called back a little later and said to hold off canceling the credit card (which I’m still on as well) because it was used to secure the room at the hotel they are staying. I’ve texted him the number he’ll need to call and report the card lost/stolen later today.

I heard from him about 30 minutes ago and he still hasn’t had any luck finding his wallet. He called the number to report the CC and it’s canceled (fortunately nothing had been charged to it). He tried to get me to call the bank again have have them change something else and I said “Nope, do it yourself” and texted him the numbers.

Melody
              Keymaster

I wish like had a “step backward” button. Kids growing up too fast.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

My newest whine is I’m on my 4th 12 hour shift at Home Depot in a row (except for thanksgiving which I was also sick for, but I had off at least)

Yea… I am SO CALLING OUT TOMORROW! They asked me to work 10 pm to 7 am overnight tonight after working I’m currently working 9 am to 9 pm…. seriously…. give these slavedrivers an inch and they will take a freaking mile.

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I’ve had this laptop for less then a month. The webcam is already broken. All I wanted was to talk to my fiancé. Apparently I’m not even allowed that.

Crimson Vision
                  Participant

Thought my little pug girl Pearl had a UTI; turns out she had a bladder FULL of stones (pic not for the squeamish; the big ones you see are bigger than marbles & this is only what was LEFT after the vet sent out a bunch for testing: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4134/5221031228_c16560a2f3_b.jpg ) & needed surgery right away. Had to transport her from the regular vet to the emergency vet so they could watch her overnight since the surgery was on Wednesday & our vet closed for the holiday that night. While the tech was putting her in the car with me her catheter came out & blood & urine went all over me. i then had to sit and wait in the emergency vet for an hour and a half watching injured animals & frantic owners come in. I don’t’ do well with injured animals or people crying over them so it was a HARD hour and a half till I got to talk to the doc there & make sure Pearl was settled. Picked her up the next morning & had to miss out on Thanksgiving dinners as i stayed home with Pearl while Hubby went to his family’s.

Total cost was over $1500. I am VERY thankful we caught this before a blockage happened but man.

This morning it was in the low 30’s & the heater in my truck won’t work. Just replaced the entire ac unit and blower motor in July. Still trying to thaw my feet out.

Thought we were getting our yearly bonus (it’s not really a bonus but part of our salary that is lumped in at the end of the year) on Friday but now it looks like it’s been pushed back to the 10th if we get one at all.

Add to that the first Black Grand Unicorn I have ever seen for sale shows up on ebay the very day my savings is drained to pay for Pearl’s surgery. 🙄

Dammit.

Bodine
                    Participant

Hope Pearl gets better soon 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Crimson Vision
                      Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

Hope Pearl gets better soon 🙂

Thank you, she is feeling MUCH better already. Just waiting to hear back from the lab what the stones were caused by (which may take a month!) so we can try to make sure they don’t come back!

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

Poor Pearl! She must feel lots better now that those are gon 😮 Kidney stones are awful (I speak from experience) – I can’t even imagine what that must’ve felt like! *Hugs you tightly and pats Pearl gently* Hope she’s feeling better soon :yes:

twindragonsmum 🙂

tdm

Skeeterdeee
                          Participant

Poor puppy dog! We had pugs when I was growing up-Bandit and Pudgie. Pugs are such sweet little dogs!

Now for my current whine:
                            My Chihuahua/Jack Russell mix has been losing a lot of weight recently, couldn’t figure out why. He’s healthy and free of the usual doggy parasites. On one of the warm days we had recently I put him out on our deck to play in the warm sun. I looked outside to check on him and there was a pure-bred, finely-groomed, well fed, rhinestone collar clad Schnauzer on my deck. He bullied my dog, ate my dog’s food, and then peed on the side of my house!! 😡 I live far out in the country, so I can’t figure where it comes from. The annoying lady behind me has a cat that gets on our porch and helps himself to the dog food supply too.
                            I’m tired of paying for my neighbors’ pets to eat!!!!! 😡 Why can’t they take care of their own darn pets??!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tinks
                            Participant

I take care of a colony of wildcats. Where i live we have a group of ignorant people who enjoy abusing them. Not only have they killed a handful of these cats but they also killed my house cat. I walked outside to feed them today and one of the large black cats had a limp. Looks like someone shot him with a bb gun. The worst part is we know who is doing this but without “evidence” nothing will be done. Now i have to trap this poor cat and make sure he gets a check up. 😥

LuvsDragons
                              Participant

That sucks about the wildcats. Poeple shouldn’t abuse animals for sport. :negative:

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,863 total)
                              • The topic ‘WHINE is served’ is closed to new replies.