fbpx

WHINE is served

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is served

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,863 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

Gaaaaah! Having computer problems! As I write this my tower for my desktop is in the trunk of my car to be taken to the computer guys tomorrow! Crap, crap, crap, crap! Thank God though for my laptop or I’d really be sunk. I wonder if I picked up a virus or something because it comes on but I can’t open anything. I just had it tuned up last month–I never had problems with it before–it was just slow. Crap! 🙄 I don’t need to make that extra trip and the extra expense!

I hear everyone about the job hunt–trying to go to school to see if I could get into another field! I get so discouraged sometimes and wonder if I’m just spinning my wheels for not. I didn’t need my computer giving me major problems! Oh, don’t even get me started on COBRA–it’s expensive because they don’t want to cover you so they figure if you can afford it, fine but if not–too bad. It’s ridiculous! 👿 🙄

Elena
      Participant

The furnace isn’t working, and since we’re finally getting seasonal weather (barely above zero and dipping into the minuses) it’s COLD in the house :negative: The furnace guys are or coming today… at some point

Grayfire_artz
        Participant

Soooo i’ve had this guy friend for a while since i was 19 and the friendship has always been rocky, he’s liked me and then he says no your my friend i respect you he is also Scitzo. He has also been a little emotionally dependent which hasn’t been excessive but has always bothered me. Well my boyfriend came out to visit and Ted (guy friend) really wanted to meet him and at this time ted had a girlfriend so we all went on a double date and it was good we went and saw legend of the guardians. Well a few weeks ago Ted told me that my boyfriend had said something which i don’t really want to share because it’s a painful subject. Now hearing this seemed odd because i know ben really well and he just wouldn’t say something like that to a stranger so i talked to Ben (my bf) and found out the situation happened the other way around. So i started thinking and realized oh crap Ted is doing it again….This guy has a habit of trying to get me to date him when i’m in a relationship. So i started reviewing teds behavior and have realized that he’s going off the deep end and theres nothing i can do to help him and quite frankly he’s a danger to my relationship. So i have cut off all contact because i don’t think it’s worth risking him going into complete paranoia the only thing i have told him is “i’m going through a lot right now and i can handle much it’s not you, i just need time to myself” since then he has been calling me with a restricted number….

Setsunawolf
          Participant

Septic tank backed up into the basement last night. Git it cleaned up and the tank fixed after midnight. When will it end? 🙄

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

I’m sick with a sore throat where I lose my voice and it hurts to swallow…. AGAIN. 2nd time in 2 months! And ever since the last time, I’ve been snoring and it’s been disrupting my sleep. 🙄 So I’m exhausted and sick and forgot to mail off the travelling kirin – again. It seems like a stupid little whine, but it’s a whine nonetheless. *pout*

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Stayed up much later than I intended to last night so I woke up tired. I came home from taking my son to school and lay down in bed to get some more sleep and I wake up with a headache.

Lokie
              Participant

I spent 6 hours painting the lower belly feathers on my phoenix, then realized, I did not like how they looked in the overall scheme, so now I need to repaint them 🙁 On the bright side, I love how my rock came out! 😀

Lupin
                Participant

2 Month old baby gets her shots tomorrow,
                  haven’t talked to :snappy: in forever
                  My Camera broke 3 days before my son’s 3rd Birthday & 8 days before my Daughters Birth, no $$ to replace
                  Bills piling up from Mat leave & School Leave
                  Christmas is going to be sparse(again)
                  I’m trapped with needing a very specific(& That also means $$, if you’re wondering the only thing that would fit our needs is a City Select with the Doubles kit by Baby Jogger) stroller to go anywhere with the kids in order to even go for a walk.
                  Khym is needing attitude adjustment (working on it & hopefully wont put him through a wall or across the room before he’s behaving again 🙄 )
                  Dog still needs into have her Eye done & right now is running out of Meds.
                  Cat needs into Vet for her Check up& Yearly shots, & I’m thinking a Blood panel with Maybe even a Leukemia check.
                  Oh & Back to Newborn/2 Month old, she’s Teething. Yeah already.
                  Probable proof of said baby teething is out, & umm yeah really high up on her gum not where it should be. So probable surgery, especially if the still treat that the same way as they did for my Mom & her siblings, which I suspect they do.
                  Oh & Kiddo has an in-depth MRI in less than a month, so who wants to bet I’m going to have the 3 year old & then 3 month old both under sedation at the same time, Just before Christmas, with family history of Negatives involved with Sedation’s & Anesthetics.
                  Cataclysm, with No WoWable Comp.
                  Jeep still needing to get fixed.
                  Double Down being Discontinued in Canada.
                  Oh & hoping what I believe to be a Sacral dimple on the baby, is nothing more than a Quirky Birthmark.

My neighbours suck and feel that I need to be awoken every afternoon with their music, I have told them I work night 🙄 , I just need some sleep!!

My laptop broke. Not cool. I have enough expenses coming up, I didn’t need another.

Christmas from me is going to be sparse, or non existent, or consisting of home baked goods (if I get time). 🙄

LuvsDragons
                  Participant

Still looking for a job with absolutely no luck. The ex isn’t paying child support or spousal support and is just being impossible. 🙁 Trying to keep positive but week after week it gets difficult…

bayoudragon
                    Participant

Dear Universe,

If you are adamant about throwing more wrenches into my (and everyone else’s) ever-increasing hectic life, then all I’ll ask that the solutions at least be relatively simple. That is all. Thank you.

-bayoudragon

Patricia
                      Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

Dear Universe,

If you are adamant about throwing more wrenches into my (and everyone else’s) ever-increasing hectic life, then all I’ll ask that the solutions at least be relatively simple. That is all. Thank you.

-bayoudragon

Here! Here! I totally agree!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Lokie
                        Participant

I’m so angry at my High Speed Internet right now. It basically works whenever it feels like it, which is basically never. A new router didn’t fix the problems and I’m about to throw the modem out the window and go back to my old provider, except we’d incur a large cancellation fee 🙁 I think I’ll have to deal with it until after Christmas.

LuvsDragons
                          Participant

Keplilly wrote:

bayoudragon wrote:

Dear Universe,

-bayoudragon

Here! Here! I totally agree!
                            That is a definite yes there. I don’t think I can handle anymore wrenches in my life right now. :shout:

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,863 total)
                          • The topic ‘WHINE is served’ is closed to new replies.