fbpx

While DM is gone…

Home Forums Miscellany Community While DM is gone…

• This topic has 101 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 16 years ago by Bob.
Viewing 12 posts - 91 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    purpledragonclaw
    Participant

Congrats, tatt2dcowgrl! I just clicked on Tintaglia’s red spotted egg and it hatched!

Katherine
      Participant

Congrats BarrdWing, KepLilly, PurpleDoggy, Cryptarch, on your grown dragons, and to KMD4ME
        for your grown chicken!

πŸ˜† Thanks!

tatt2dcowgrl wrote:

It’s a list of all the new dragons being worked on πŸ˜€

It tells me you are not allowed to view this page..

I thought you could view the page as guest. Maybe You have to join the forum. It’s separate from the cave. I did just so I could poke around πŸ˜€ I really have enough to do here πŸ˜†

Katherine
        Participant

Congrats Cryptarch on your dragonz!

thank you! all of my first four are grown thanks to your help! and I have three new ones. this is addictive…
          *clicks eggs in hatchery merrily*

oo, and a dino! ^_^

Patricia
          Participant

I finally got a pink egg!!!

and a dino!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

My orange one hatched! Yay! That was quick. I got it a couple days ago, have been sick so havent been online and when I check (now 4am cause I cant sleep yet have another day full of docs again tomorrow), PROOF! A little orange hatchling!

Cute! I want a spotted one, a purple one and one of thoe ying yang squiggle ones- then I think that will ne enough satisfaction in this game for me.

Thanks to those who clicked and gave me a toddler!

PhoenixTears wrote:

My orange one hatched! Yay! That was quick. I got it a couple days ago, have been sick so havent been online and when I check (now 4am cause I cant sleep yet have another day full of docs again tomorrow), PROOF! A little orange hatchling!

Cute! I want a spotted one, a purple one and one of thoe ying yang squiggle ones- then I think that will ne enough satisfaction in this game for me.

Thanks to those who clicked and gave me a toddler!

You would think so, and yet we keep coming back for more, πŸ˜†

There are plans in the works for several more dragons. Anybodys guess when they will be released. They inclue a horse, fox, Ice, Rainbow,Sand, Fairy……..

I hope you are feeling better and all goes well at the Docs

BluePink

Welcome Back From Your Travel DragonMaster

Thanks Khat!

And I just got myself a blue egg! I was close to getting a purple one too but their site coughed on me. Next time!

Bob

khat7 wrote:

Welcome Back From Your Travel DragonMaster

Thanks!!

Viewing 12 posts - 91 through 102 (of 102 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.