fbpx

Which should I get? edit: Got him!! Pic pg. 4!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Which should I get? edit: Got him!! Pic pg. 4!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Of the three, I’d say emerald, if you can find one. Otherwise, it depends on whether you want a warm or cool color. But hey, a Windstone’s a Windstone… πŸ˜€

I wonder how hard it’d be to find one… is there anyone on here that doesn’t want theirs? (I guess I could ask in the flea market.) There’s one on ebay, but it’s a little overpriced I think, and they’ve got a $40 shipping price on top of that. O_o;

Maria
      Participant

How about this guy? The picture even makes him look a bit jade.

O__O *never seen that site before* but I can’t afford him yeeet. T_T *prods people to buy her stuff on ebay and livejournal*

Maria
        Participant

It’s a cool site, and that’s not a bad price. Good luck!

…I don’t suppose someone can buy him for me and I can pay you what I have now with Paypal and the rest when I get it (should be soon)? XD;

Maria
          Participant

I’d offer, but my CC is already booked for this month. πŸ˜• Besides, it’s kind of hard from overseas.

It’s okay~ <3

I’d ask my dad but he’d laugh and smite me. πŸ˜†

Maria
            Participant

That’d be okay if he’d hand you the money afterwards.

XD well both my parents think it’s ridiculous to spend so much money on something like that. But.. blah, as long as I sell crap and get enough money in payapl they don’t bitch.

I really wish I could get a job. T_T

Maria
              Participant

A jab from who?

lmfao I meant job XDDD;

Well now I could probably use a jab from a few people too. πŸ˜†

Maria
                Participant

I know you meant job. I was just being chattery. πŸ˜†

XD; yeah sorry I’m a little braindead at the moment… it’s almost 1:30am and I need to go watch something on TV in a few minutes and then go to bed (maybe).

Travistie
                  Participant

PaperCut wrote:

XD well both my parents think it’s ridiculous to spend so much money on something like that. But.. blah, as long as I sell crap and get enough money in payapl they don’t bitch.

My husband is the exact same way. He thinks it’s stupid that I spend the kind of money I do on Windstones. πŸ™„ He says that if I can pay for the majority with Paypal money from stuff I’ve sold though… he doesn’t have a problem with it. Which is probably a good thing so I don’t rack up my cc to it’s limit again!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.