fbpx

Where am I? Where are you? Worldwide Windstone Collectors!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Where am I? Where are you? Worldwide Windstone Collectors!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Skylover
    Participant

Do we have to create an account with Google to use and view this map? I hope not, but it keeps asking for login information when I click on the link.

I don’t think so, but I’m not 100% sure since I do have a google account…

Sadly, it takes me to a login page every time I click on the link. I’m using Firefox. Any way someone can put a marking for me somewhere in Colorado Springs, CO?

I added you Skylover ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kim
      Blocked

I think you do need a Google account to see the map but you can see it from different browsers like Firefox. You would just have to sign up for a Google/Gmail account.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Thank you lavendarstarfish! Also, as a reminder to folks, please don’t change the color of your marker. It’d be fun to do this but the map would turn into a confetti mess if we all did it! For the sake of being able to tell the difference between users and shops, this way is best for now. ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

phantomess
          Participant

I’m in CO Springs, too! My marker is no longer lonely. Woohoo!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Ooops! Never mind – I found me :p

tdm :bigsmile:

tdm

Skylover
              Participant

Awesome! On the old map, I was the lonely marker in the center of the country. I’ve been told by local shop owners about other Windstone collectors in the city, but I’ve never met any of them. It’s neat to have another forum member in the same city. If you ever want to meet up someday, let me know.

Falcolf
                Participant

Wooo, I’m no longer the only British Columbian! ๐Ÿ˜€ I use Google Chrome. ๐Ÿ™‚

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

phantomess
                  Participant

If you ever want to meet up someday, let me know.

Yes, we should someday! Maybe we could each bring a little Windstone gift for each other or something, when I’m a little less broke! :bigsmile:

As for local shops, I haven’t been to any around here. The only places I bought Windstones at in person were in California. I really should check out where the local places are. Heck maybe we can even go together. :p

Skylover
                    Participant

If you ever want to meet up someday, let me know.

Yes, we should someday! Maybe we could each bring a little Windstone gift for each other or something, when I’m a little less broke! :bigsmile:

As for local shops, I haven’t been to any around here. The only places I bought Windstones at in person were in California. I really should check out where the local places are. Heck maybe we can even go together. :p

Sounds like a plan. You’ll have to let me know what you collect so I can get you the right gift. ๐Ÿ™‚

There is a bit of unfortunate news about the local shops though. Vacuums and Dragons closed their physical store at the end of last month. They had the neatest store too – dragons and other fantasy items scattered amongst vacuum displays with all kinds of indoor plants all over the place. They do still have their online store – http://www.vacuumsanddragonsonline.com.

Wishing Well Glassblowers still has a physical storefront, but they are pretty much seasonal. They’ll be open after Thanksgiving if you want to visit them. They are located in the Citadel Mall.

phantomess
                      Participant

^Hey, the Citadel mall is close to me! Thanks for the heads up. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas is kind of the worst time for me to spend money on myself though, since I need to be buying Christmas presents… maybe I should just swing by there with the husband and drop a few hints for Christmas ideas. LOL

Tara
                        Participant

I checked in with Millennium this week and they will no longer be carrying Windstones. They have one last Gold male and then that’s it.

StormDancer
                          Participant

Oh how cool! I added myself although I did have to log into my google account in order to be able to do so.

Looking for:
                            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

darjeb
                            Participant

HELP JENNIFER I can’t get this to work. Every time I click on the red teardrop a drop comes up and want to know if I want to sign out or add another account. What am I doing wrong?

Prezaurian
                              Participant

-sighs- I can look at the map but I can’t add anything. I don’t have a Google Chrome account and I don’t want to make one. Could someone add me please? Augusta, Ga

Bullsquid
                                Participant

I added you, prezaurian. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.