Where am I? Where are you? Worldwide Windstone Collectors!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Where am I? Where are you? Worldwide Windstone Collectors!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Falcolf
    Participant

I added me! Cool idea! So fun seeing where everyone is in the world! 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Matryoshka
    Participant

Strange! No European collectors on the map yet 😮

twindragonsmum
    Participant

Help!!! When I click the link all I get is a blank, white page that says Windstone Collectors at the top… but no map… What am I doing wrong????

tdm

tdm

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Help!!! When I click the link all I get is a blank, white page that says Windstone Collectors at the top… but no map… What am I doing wrong????

tdm

What browser are you using, and what version?

I'm here to help! Time sensitive issues: See a spammer? Website going haywire? email me! nambroth at gmail.com

twindragonsmum
    Participant

tdm

Internet Explorer 8

tdm

tdm

Jennifer
    Keymaster

tdm

Internet Explorer 8

tdm

I’m afraid it’s your browser. 🙁 It does not work in Internet Explorer 8 (I have a copy and just tried). IE8 is old enough that some of the newer sites won’t work right on it… I’m sorry I can’t help. I know your pain, as someone that still runs Windows XP!

Some people really like Firefox, or google Chrome, if you ever want to switch. I use firefox, personally.

I'm here to help! Time sensitive issues: See a spammer? Website going haywire? email me! nambroth at gmail.com

tdm

Internet Explorer 8

tdm

I’m afraid it’s your browser. 🙁 It does not work in Internet Explorer 8 (I have a copy and just tried). IE8 is old enough that some of the newer sites won’t work right on it… I’m sorry I can’t help. I know your pain, as someone that still runs Windows XP!

Some people really like Firefox, or google Chrome, if you ever want to switch. I use firefox, personally.

I like chrome. For some reason Firefox irritates the heck out of me, and as me coming from xp to windows seven, it was an easier transition from IE8.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

twindragonsmum
    Participant

Rats!!!!! Well, Ill have to try something different then. Thanx for your help,
    tdm

tdm

Kim
    Participant

I use both Google Chrome and Firefox. I like Chrome a lot. They are way better than Explorer.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
    Participant

I use Chrome also.Cool map and cool idea. 🙂

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER AND ALL THINGS.
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

phantomess
    Participant

Lol, I’m in the middle of the country all by myself! 🙁

Firefox serves me well, by the way.

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Skylover
    Participant

Do we have to create an account with Google to use and view this map? I hope not, but it keeps asking for login information when I click on the link.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Do we have to create an account with Google to use and view this map? I hope not, but it keeps asking for login information when I click on the link.

I don’t think so, but I’m not 100% sure since I do have a google account…

Skylover
    Participant

Sadly, it takes me to a login page every time I click on the link. I’m using Firefox. Any way someone can put a marking for me somewhere in Colorado Springs, CO?

Heather
    Participant

Sadly, it takes me to a login page every time I click on the link. I’m using Firefox. Any way someone can put a marking for me somewhere in Colorado Springs, CO?

I added you Skylover 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.