fbpx

Where am I? Where are you? Worldwide Windstone Collectors!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Where am I? Where are you? Worldwide Windstone Collectors!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Falcolf
    Participant

I added me! Cool idea! So fun seeing where everyone is in the world! 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Matryoshka
      Participant

Strange! No European collectors on the map yet 😮

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Help!!! When I click the link all I get is a blank, white page that says Windstone Collectors at the top… but no map… What am I doing wrong????

tdm

tdm

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Help!!! When I click the link all I get is a blank, white page that says Windstone Collectors at the top… but no map… What am I doing wrong????

tdm

What browser are you using, and what version?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

twindragonsmum
            Participant

tdm

Internet Explorer 8

tdm

tdm

Jennifer
              Keymaster

tdm

Internet Explorer 8

tdm

I’m afraid it’s your browser. 🙁 It does not work in Internet Explorer 8 (I have a copy and just tried). IE8 is old enough that some of the newer sites won’t work right on it… I’m sorry I can’t help. I know your pain, as someone that still runs Windows XP!

Some people really like Firefox, or google Chrome, if you ever want to switch. I use firefox, personally.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

tdm

Internet Explorer 8

tdm

I’m afraid it’s your browser. 🙁 It does not work in Internet Explorer 8 (I have a copy and just tried). IE8 is old enough that some of the newer sites won’t work right on it… I’m sorry I can’t help. I know your pain, as someone that still runs Windows XP!

Some people really like Firefox, or google Chrome, if you ever want to switch. I use firefox, personally.

I like chrome. For some reason Firefox irritates the heck out of me, and as me coming from xp to windows seven, it was an easier transition from IE8.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Rats!!!!! Well, Ill have to try something different then. Thanx for your help,
                  tdm

tdm

Kim
                  Blocked

I use both Google Chrome and Firefox. I like Chrome a lot. They are way better than Explorer.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                    Participant

I use Chrome also.Cool map and cool idea. 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

phantomess
                      Participant

Lol, I’m in the middle of the country all by myself! 🙁

Firefox serves me well, by the way.

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Skylover
                        Participant

Do we have to create an account with Google to use and view this map? I hope not, but it keeps asking for login information when I click on the link.

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

Do we have to create an account with Google to use and view this map? I hope not, but it keeps asking for login information when I click on the link.

I don’t think so, but I’m not 100% sure since I do have a google account…

Skylover
                            Participant

Sadly, it takes me to a login page every time I click on the link. I’m using Firefox. Any way someone can put a marking for me somewhere in Colorado Springs, CO?

Heather
                              Participant

Sadly, it takes me to a login page every time I click on the link. I’m using Firefox. Any way someone can put a marking for me somewhere in Colorado Springs, CO?

I added you Skylover 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.