Whats your Favorite Burger Place? (in your state or worldwide)

Home Forums Miscellany Food Whats your Favorite Burger Place? (in your state or worldwide)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Danzig Moon (Karen)
    Participant

In and Out! made fresh daily, fries cut right where you can see them to know it’s fresh!

I’m 2nd’ing on IN and OUT!!!! It’s been year’s ago!!! We don’t have them on the East Coast!!! 🙁

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

LOL! I never figured this forum would be so popular, yes I been to five guys they are good but the fries calories count is out raragous it’s like over 1,000 I think;but the burger selection is good for making your own burger. As for SmashBurger they are good as well especially if your looking for a lunch or dinner with friends and family. Though I have been to a few good places like fab burger in ca and schooner or later also in ca. Both are really good. Though we will have to see what other places come up for suggestion won’t we?

Actually Williamsvile. Where do you live?

Arlington, tx its nice and mild climate good area and basically home for me.

Susie
      Keymaster

In and Out. (And that’s what I miss about California.)

Michelle
        Participant

Hey there, fellow Texans! And everyone else too! I haven’t been to the places you’ve listed, UnknownEmpath, but that’s probably because I don’t get up to DFW very often. I’m down in Austin and we’ve got some great local burger joints here. My current fave is P. Terry’s. Delicious, fresh little burgers for a VERY low price. And I tried a new place called Elevation Burger today who’s gimick is grass-fed beef and organic ingredients. It was awesome! Fresh veggies really make a difference (and I’m not really one who’s too picky about organic vs. non-organic stuff). I do love a good burger! 😀

Skigod377
          Participant

The Counter at the Kahala Mall in Hawaii. Love the burgers! Weight is post cooked, not pre cooked weight. Beef is humanely raised and grass fed. Sooooo many toppings to choose from, like pineapple, grilled onions, a dozen kinds of cheeses, a dozen sauces… anything yummy and they have it. I like the 1/3 lb with organic greens, tomatoes, bacon, swiss, and honey mustard on a multi grain bun with a side of sweet potatoe fries. I miss that place.

Melody
            Keymaster

My favorite burger place is “Burger ville” I don’t even eat burgers, but they are a tiny local chain( only three places I think) that buys locally, and tries to do politically correct stuff.
              I love them because the little toys they gave with their version of a “Happy Meal” was a packet of vegetable seeds and a usable garden tool, like a trowel. So clever.

Kiya
              Participant

My favorite burger place is “Burger ville” I don’t even eat burgers, but they are a tiny local chain( only three places I think) that buys locally, and tries to do politically correct stuff.
                I love them because the little toys they gave with their version of a “Happy Meal” was a packet of vegetable seeds and a usable garden tool, like a trowel. So clever.

I think they are only in Washington and Oregon – very Pacific Northwest. They have 38 locations (including one in St. Helens which is about the only decent “take out” type food – we make Corvallis look like the big time city!)

I don’t eat hamburgers either, but I like their salads. In the winter, they give crayons and coloring books instead of seeds and trowels. 🙂

Bodine
                Participant

My grill in the back yard.I know you asked about fave burger place but this is my favorite burger place.I don’t eat fast food and very rarely go to out to eat.
                  I make what I call a “chef’s special”.It is 2patties shaped in deli shape and filled with seasonings.Stick them together with a nice thick piece of Velveeta cheese in between them and press nicely together.As it is grilling,sautee’ or grill muchrooms,onions and favorite pepper{pref.Jal.}together.Deli bun with veggies and condiments.Makes a great grilled burger.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

littleironhorse
                  Participant

Same here, well sort of 😉 My stepmother’s burger is my favourite!

But if we’re talking fast food place, it would have to be Dilallo’s. Three locations in south west Montreal since 1929! Tender, juicy and made fresh every day!

Darn, now I feel like having a burger and it’s only 8:21 AM!

Bodine
                    Participant

Same here, well sort of 😉 My stepmother’s burger is my favourite!

But if we’re talking fast food place, it would have to be Dilallo’s. Three locations in south west Montreal since 1929! Tender, juicy and made fresh every day!

Darn, now I feel like having a burger and it’s only 8:21 AM!

hahahahaha…

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

Here in Oklahoma I like a place called ‘Flat Tire Burgers’ =)

Restaurant food, a little place here in Buhl, Idaho called Jackson’s Corner has the best burgers, they make their patties from scratch, 1/3 lbs & are so good. They also make good onion rings. Fast food Five Guys is good, but with both places calorie count is ridiculous, so we rarely go there. But if we really want a burger, Jackson’s it is!

i am with Bodine when it comes to non restaurant burgers, & hers sounds wonderful, I want those! I am proud that I can make some really good burgers for only 4 PPV per patty at home, making the whole burger with cheese & condiments only topping out at 10 PPV, a burger away from home is much higher. & i don’t even want to discuss McD’s burgers, yikes!

Kyrin

Jinya
                        Participant

Five Guys, hands down has the BEST burgers… heaven on a plate 🙂

I love 5 guys too, finally getting one in Roanoke! Yay!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.