Whats your Favorite Burger Place? (in your state or worldwide)

Home Forums Miscellany Food Whats your Favorite Burger Place? (in your state or worldwide)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

I have to ask since we are talking about food here. Whats everyone’s Favorite (I mean have to have it, best burger to get and best place to get it at) Burger, This includes Veggie, Tofu, Chicken and Turkey Burgers everyone.

I have to say the Two best places in the TX State are Twisted root burger company in Dallas and Toms Burger and Grill In DFW. They both make old fashion off the charcoal fire burgers. Twisted does wild game burgers and Original My favorites are the Lots of Shroom burger and the Ranch Hand. While Tom’s has delicious original burgers, great onion rings along with really good chicken fried steak, My favorite here is the Mushroom and Swiss burger.

So tell me whats your favorite Burger joint? If you want whats your favorite combination burger meal.

WolfenMachine
    Participant

You’re in Texas?!?!? Me too! I have yet to find a “OMG best burger EVER GOTTA HAVE IT” type place. THe only thing that comes close is the double cheeseburgers at McDonalds. They are my secret weakness. I like them plain-meat, cheese, bun. I had a pretty good burger at Fudruckers once.

fatalbeauty
      Participant

In and Out! made fresh daily, fries cut right where you can see them to know it’s fresh!

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Carolyn
        Participant

Burger King . Local Red Apple Resturant ( I adore their french fries ! ) and Maid Rite ( lose hamburger sandwiches , messy but good ).

Lupuslunae
          Participant

Saturn’s diner in Santa Cruz CA and now also in Berkeley! It’s done up like a old fashioned diner; they even have vegan shakes! They have the most awesome “burgers”, fresh made and so tasty with lots of toppings. Mmmmmmm especially the Buck Rogers…my omnivore family loves the place, and I’ve seen meat eaters tricked AFTER they’ve eaten their food! Seriously, if you’re ever in the area, you need to give it a try. It’s great food, fairly large portions, and not very expensive. And their fries are the greatest thing ever. I usually hate fries except like sweet potato fries every now and then, but these fries make you eat the whole side and not want to share with anyone!

http://www.saturncafe.com/burgers_new.html

J ‘N’ L Drive in in Port Alberni B.C Canada. They had the all time best loaded burgers. Soooooooo darn good and juicy and delivered on roller skates!!!

You’re in Texas?!?!? Me too! I have yet to find a “OMG best burger EVER GOTTA HAVE IT” type place. THe only thing that comes close is the double cheeseburgers at McDonalds. They are my secret weakness. I like them plain-meat, cheese, bun. I had a pretty good burger at Fudruckers once.

Lol. Yes I am in Texas the Dfw area to be exact. Trust me if you ever go to Arlington they have both Toms and just opend twisted about 3-4 months back. Though the Ancho-ketchup is soooooo good their. I really love the stuff almost need to go back we are just about out Lol. Though I have to say in and out was my bf fab. Until we found Twisted but In and Out along with McDonald’s is still a good fast food choice.

Purplecat
            Participant

I’m not a huge fan of ground meat…..but if I’m gonna eat a burger, usually it’s a McD’s double cheeseburger like Wolfen.

I dont like french fries at all, so no combo meals for me!

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Oh! I forgot Johnny Rocket’s. Its like a 1950’s diner. There is one in The Woodlands (about an hour north of me) pretty good! I like any place that has sweet potato fries. yum yum!

Adaneth
                Participant

Saturn’s diner in Santa Cruz CA and now also in Berkeley! It’s done up like a old fashioned diner; they even have vegan shakes! They have the most awesome “burgers”, fresh made and so tasty with lots of toppings. Mmmmmmm especially the Buck Rogers…my omnivore family loves the place, and I’ve seen meat eaters tricked AFTER they’ve eaten their food! Seriously, if you’re ever in the area, you need to give it a try. It’s great food, fairly large portions, and not very expensive. And their fries are the greatest thing ever. I usually hate fries except like sweet potato fries every now and then, but these fries make you eat the whole side and not want to share with anyone!

OK, now I want to get back to Santa Cruz just to find that place! ๐Ÿ™‚

Lupuslunae
                  Participant

OK, now I want to get back to Santa Cruz just to find that place! ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes, yes you do. It’s a good chunk of blocks down main street downtown, I think it’s called Pacific? Heading away from the city hall and towards the water, like two blocks down from the bus depot and Logos, the greatest used book store ever! Ask anyone, everyone knows where it is! And they keep student hours, open until 3am!

We have a place in Amherst, NY called Glovers. There Hamburgers are huge and fantastic. If you are ever in this area,they are the best. The don’t take credit cards though

Kalandra
                    Participant

Five Guys, hands down has the BEST burgers… heaven on a plate ๐Ÿ™‚

Kalandra

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

We have a place in Amherst, NY called Glovers. There Hamburgers are huge and fantastic. If you are ever in this area,they are the best. The don’t take credit cards though

Mary, you are in Amherst? Buffalo is the closest city to us!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

pegasus4240
                        Participant

Being that cheeseburgers and fries are one of my favorites, I really am not too picky. I prefer charcoal-grilled, but flat-top is fine. I do not like the crispy-coated fries. Here in Meridian, ID, I’d have to say Main Street Burgers is our favorite, so far. But there are many places in the area we have yet to try. Five Guys is okay. Have yet to try SmashBurger. And even though the fries are crispy-coated, I’ll take Burger King over McD’s anyday.

-- Angie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.