fbpx

What's your age?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your age?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author

I am 22 as of yesterday! πŸ™‚

Maebnus
    Participant

Griffinlover wrote:

I am 22 as of yesterday! πŸ™‚

Aww… Happy Belated!! *poke* You should tell us these things, y’know. πŸ˜€

I’ll be 23 next week!

darjeb
      Participant

I am the grand old lady of the Fourm at 67 – Hey I get to go to my 50th high school reunion in September

This is for all the young medical sufferers.
        I will be 27 in November of this year.
        I am the third youngest case of ovarian cancer ever diagnosed, I was two weeks shy of my 21st birthday. I have had 12 surgeries in 6 years. I have a bunch of medical crap wrong with me, and I sympathize with anyone who has any kind of medical problem. I wonder if there is some correclation with collecting Windstones. maybe something about the strenght and dependability of a dragon draws us in.

Leigha
        Participant

21 going on 12? I really don’t feel 21 but that’s probably because I don’t party like every says I should at my age…

twindragonsmum
          Participant

DragonMistress wrote:

This is for all the young medical sufferers.
            I will be 27 in November of this year.
            I am the third youngest case of ovarian cancer ever diagnosed, I was two weeks shy of my 21st birthday. I have had 12 surgeries in 6 years. I have a bunch of medical crap wrong with me, and I sympathize with anyone who has any kind of medical problem. I wonder if there is some correclation with collecting Windstones. maybe something about the strenght and dependability of a dragon draws us in.

Been there, done that, with surgeries; I had 6 in 1 year; not a lot of fun…. My gran’ma, who was a month shy of her 100 b’day when she passed, always said that “growing older is not for sissies!” She said every time she passed a mirror she had to stop and do a double take….”who is that old woman looking back at me? that certainly is not how I feel” she’d say….

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Phoenix wrote:

Old enough to know better πŸ˜†

But still too young to care? πŸ˜€

Blackdesertwind wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

😯 😳 Sorry did not mean it that way… πŸ˜† 😯 I just feel very old sometimes …well every day now with my ‘Arthrose in french’ some for of arthritis.

That’s arthrosis in English… not that it changes anything about the pain πŸ™

And 41 is very young for arthrosis!
            I know, My mom started at age 54 and I started 3 years ago.
            Now mom and the doctor are worried about me starting so young since it seems to be progressing very fast.
            Sometimes I can barely walk it hurts so much.
            In my line of work it’s also hard on my fingers since I’m scrubbing most of the day.
            Now the doctor thinks it’s in my spine… 😯 I hope she is wrong!.
            I still need to get tested for that.

I’m sorry arthritis sucks. My mom has it and has had problems for the past 5 years or so (she’s 44) poor mom is on crutches she needs another knee surgery (already had a couple many years ago) and has bone spurs and fascitis (sp?) in her foot which may or may not need surgery and elbows that have had surgery.

I turned 21 a couple weeks ago and am getting arthritis in my fingers and hands (I type all day I’m an admin. asst.) and my hands are very sore in the morning especially. Retirement’s a long ways off too! I have a host of other issues too my mom always jokes that if her and my dad were horses they would have never been bred lol πŸ˜†

I’m 36. πŸ™‚

Maria
            Participant

20 – which should be old enough to listen to sage advice, even if I don’t know better. πŸ˜›

Nightcrow
              Participant

Old enough to know better…

And young enough not to care! πŸ™‚

Okay, okay, I’m 25. I’ll be 26 in June of this year.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bob

I’m 41 and one of the few males that collects Windstones as an addiction. Been collection 20 years in July
                  I’ll have 100 soon

DM’s eggs and hatchers!!

Andrea
                  Participant

I definately don’t care how old I am. I love getting older. My life has gotten better with age. More love, freedom and even money.
                    I too have psoratic arthritis as well as rheumy. I am hoping one day I’ll go to the Dr. and he’ll agree to amputate those pesky big toes.
                    But alas he won’t agree. Now it’s settling in my thumb joints. Since I enjoy being a step above a chimpanzee, I’ll try to keep them!
                    I was taking the Humira and it really did help. Unfortuneately, it more expensive than gold per .oz even with insurance 😯 I think it was like 1K a dose 😯
                    Hopefully they’ll start to figure out why all of these auto-immune disorders are becoming the fad these day… I hear of so many more people…Young people… having these disorders it’s scarey.

And just for the record…I’m 36…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.