fbpx

What's your age?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your age?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

😯 😳 Sorry did not mean it that way… πŸ˜† 😯 I just feel very old sometimes …well every day now with my ‘Arthrose in french’ some for of arthritis.

That’s arthrosis in English… not that it changes anything about the pain πŸ™

And 41 is very young for arthrosis!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

SilverDragon
      Participant

Turning 22 in June! Yay!

Author of β€œMoonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
        Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Mmloda
        Participant

I turned 28 in March… πŸ˜€

Marzena

**Waving my walker** 47…for now. πŸ˜›

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

I just turned 34 last Wendsday 8)

twindragonsmum
            Participant

lamortefille wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

I’ll be 41 this month πŸ™ I’m getting old πŸ˜†

oh oh, that means I’m already old!! 46 😯 πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Creaks along behind you at 44. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Me too…!!!!! I’ll be 44 on June 13 πŸ˜€ My twinners keep asking if I had the chance to be younger again, would I and the answer is NO!!!!! Been there, done that, rode the ride, got the t-shirt πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Besides, there are so many new things I want to do that life just keeps getting better πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

dragonmedley
              Participant

A friend of mine is turning 45 this year. She says it’s quite the accomplishment, actually. She wouldn’t go back either. And neither would I!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

BDW
                Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

😯 😳 Sorry did not mean it that way… πŸ˜† 😯 I just feel very old sometimes …well every day now with my ‘Arthrose in french’ some for of arthritis.

I know, My mom started at age 54 and I started 3 years ago.
                  Now mom and the doctor are worried about me starting so young since it seems to be progressing very fast.
                  Sometimes I can barely walk it hurts so much.
                  In my line of work it’s also hard on my fingers since I’m scrubbing most of the day.
                  Now the doctor thinks it’s in my spine… 😯 I hope she is wrong!.
                  I still need to get tested for that.

Lokie
                  Participant

Somewhere between 25 and 30, although, I feel 15 on some days, and 70 on others πŸ˜†

<–My dragon wants to grow up!

Blackdesertwind wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

I know, My mom started at age 54 and I started 3 years ago.
                    Now mom and the doctor are worried about me starting so young since it seems to be progressing very fast.
                    Sometimes I can barely walk it hurts so much.
                    In my line of work it’s also hard on my fingers since I’m scrubbing most of the day.
                    Now the doctor thinks it’s in my spine… 😯 I hope she is wrong!.
                    I still need to get tested for that.

I am sorry. I am only 22 and last year I was told that I have Rheumatoid arthritis. I also have high cholesterol and acid reflux that was just dignosed this year. I have had my appendix removed and my gall bladder because of gall stones. And I also have kidney stones. I think that 22 is WAY too young to be having all of these problems. But I know how you feel. I, too, hurt somedays, and others are better. Just try to take one day at a time.

BDW
                    Participant

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

I am sorry. I am only 22 and last year I was told that I have Rheumatoid arthritis. I also have high cholesterol and acid reflux that was just dignosed this year. I have had my appendix removed and my gall bladder because of gall stones. And I also have kidney stones. I think that 22 is WAY too young to be having all of these problems. But I know how you feel. I, too, hurt somedays, and others are better. Just try to take one day at a time.
                      😯 OMG 22? Ouch!
                      Now that is young! I’m sorry that you have all those so young…I had the kidney stones when I was 26 years old and was really sick to the point of not being able to drive myself to the hospital every weekend for 4 months…WEEKENDS of all time for time to happen! Then one wekkend I could not find anyone to drive me at the hospital and my blader ruptured, because of pain they told me. Anyway I did finaly find someone and good thing too…with the blader ruptured I was poisoning myself. 😯
                      They are very painful!
                      I wish you better health. πŸ˜‰

Jodi
                      Participant

I’m turning 43 in one month! June 5th.

2Huberts wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

I’ll be 41 this month πŸ™ I’m getting old πŸ˜†

oh oh, that means I’m already old!! 46 😯 πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Yeah, right! Like you will ever be old! Not! You may age, but you will never be old.

Kyrin (who is 38 BTW)

Laurie
                        Participant

tasgrs wrote:

**Waving my walker** 47…for now. πŸ˜›

I don’t feel so bad now with just my cane!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and what is it with all you young girls being so sick, so soon? πŸ™ I didn’t have a bad time till last year, then everything caught up with me. I have found that my chiropracter (spelling) really has helped me tho. my nerves were affecting my digestive system because things were out of place, I feel 10 years younger now.

Thank you Kyrin, I loveses you too. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Travistie
                          Participant

I’m 26. I have the leg joints of a 70 year old though.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.