fbpx

What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 588 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

The qi-lin is a new sculpt. I wonder whether some of the delay is because the pad-cutting machine needs to be programmed to make their pads.

BigCatKeeper
      Participant

I remember this being a hang up for the sitting oris!

Jade
        Participant

Hey windstones, I’m home sick today. Just saying in case you want to drop the Qi-lins as a get well gift 😉

(I’m kidding of course, I know they’re not done xD)

etruscan
          Participant

From the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page – test paint Guardian Dragon Gargoyle painted by Gina.

Melody says, “Look at this guy! Dragon gargoyle painted by Gina. I always forget about the dragons that we have in stone finish, but they need love too!”

Windstone_test-paint_Guardian-Dragon-Gargoyle

etruscan
            Participant

Also from the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page – one of the Grab bag Qi-lins having his eye and horn colors selected.

Windstone_qi-lin_Grab-Bag_eyes-horns

dragonmedley
              Participant

« I tried them all and I don’t like any of them! 😭 »
                « Do you have horns in copper? I look fabulous in copper. »
                « Does this felt pad make me look fat? »

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

etruscan
                Participant

From the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page:

Gina says, “Atlantis is done! Missing from the photos: large wizard and the rest of the Griffin family. If someone’s missing either they were in the first batch or we didn’t have any cast.”

Windstone_test-paints_Atlantis_group

Windstone_test-paints_Atlantis_kirins

Windstone_test-paints_Atlantis_flap-cats

Gina’s comment – “I love the secret keeper with her adopted babies ❤️”

Windstone_test-paints_Atlantis_SK_hatching-emps

Ann Marie
                  Participant

My credit card is crying quietly, over in the corner. Yes, these are beautiful!

Magentas-Cat

etruscan
                    Participant

From the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page, posted on February 18:
                      Melody says, “Blue Morpho griffins on the march! Before March. … Their bodies are black, not chocolate colored. My cell phone sees color weird under our led ‘fluorescent’ lights.”

Windstone_Griffin_Male_Blue-Morpho

Embrie
                      Participant

Any hints what color the next hearth dragons in the store will be? There were a lot of unpainted ones on that cart!

Looking for GBs: loaf dragon; dark red-colored sitting grey wolf; baby ki-rins; sitting ori; fantasy qi-lin #154

linda
                        Participant

The Griffin Blue Morpho family is my grail set…other than Woodland. I’m so so excited when I saw this picture!!!❤ I really hope I can snag one!!! Fingers crossed 🤞

Suzanne-Marie
                          Participant

Hi Linda🌸,
                            Will make a wish you can get the Blue Morpho Griffin Family; they are spectacular and I luv ♥️ mine !!
                            Will PM or email you if I see them in the store.
                            Big Hugs!!
                            🧚‍♀️

Nightcrow
                            Participant

Wow, the flapcats look especially good in Atlantis!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodine
                              Participant

Also from the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page – one of the Grab bag Qi-lins having his eye and horn colors selected.

Windstone_qi-lin_Grab-Bag_eyes-horns

The more I see them the more I wish I could get one but… huge congrats to those that do grab one.😁 They’re awful cute!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Carla
                                Participant

I got 1. It timed out twice, I spent an hour refreshing and watching the wheel go around…but finally! And I remembered to ask for a fuzzy. Yay!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 588 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.