What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

Do want that qi-lin…

Nightcrow
      Participant

Oooo-Oooo!
        Qi-lin PYOs???????

Oooh, wait, what, where???? *looks around frantically*

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
        Participant

Oooo-Oooo!
          Qi-lin PYOs???????

Oooh, wait, what, where???? *looks around frantically*

The very early stage qi-lin sculpt on the previous page might be a PYO (someday).

Here he is again:

Pena_Qilin_WIP_sculpy-1

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Found by Googling = Qi-lin statue in Beijing’s Summer Palace:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/57/QingQilin.jpg

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
            Participant

He looks fun- and what’s with the running baby kirins in the background?

Bodine
              Participant

Pip,I noticed them too.That one unfinished is the cutest.💖
                You keep making them Ms.Melody,we keep buying them.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

BigCatKeeper
                Participant

Yes! Same thought. They look adorable.

etruscan
                  Participant

From the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page – two “Name That Dragon” color schemes with polls for names on the Facebook page and a test paint Secret Keeper.

First “Name That Dragon” – Gina says, “The ‘white’ is actually Pearl dusted with light gold.”

Windstone_test-paints_blue-white-orange_dragons

Second “Name That Dragon” – Gina says, “I like the naming convention of ‘Black ———’ so keep that in mind for the second guys”

Windstone_test-paints_black-orange-blue

And … a “Desert Opal” Secret Keeper with some “Moonstone” dragons in the background.

Windstone_dragon_SK_Desert-Opal

veryalive
                    Participant

Love that first bunch! The blue/orange/pearl gold colors have a great 1970’s vibe to them.

Also, thank you etruscan for posting these to the forum! Those of us not on Facebook are very grateful.

Melody
                      Keymaster

They are attempts at designing a kirin charm for jewelery. I thought maybe I could sculpt small stuff, then scan and reduce it with our 3d printer. I don’t know what I am doing.

Melody
                        Keymaster

I was attempting to design Kirin jewelry charms.

Mika
                          Participant

For the black dragons, why not Black Body Infrared of Black Body Radiation? It reminds me of the infrared vision photos.
                            I don’t know what’s been suggested but if these names haven’t been someone can suggest it on the FB page since I don’t have an account there.

Nightcrow
                            Participant

From the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page – two “Name That Dragon” color schemes with polls for names on the Facebook page and a test paint Secret Keeper.

First “Name That Dragon” – Gina says, “The ‘white’ is actually Pearl dusted with light gold.”

Windstone_test-paints_blue-white-orange_dragons

Second “Name That Dragon” – Gina says, “I like the naming convention of ‘Black ———’ so keep that in mind for the second guys”

Windstone_test-paints_black-orange-blue

And … a “Desert Opal” Secret Keeper with some “Moonstone” dragons in the background.

Windstone_dragon_SK_Desert-Opal

Well, my first thoughts were “Electric Barn Swallow” and “Black Hole,” haha! 🙂

But I’m actually going to suggest “Bright Sunset” and “Black Flare,” because the former looks like a deep night sky lit from underneath with sunset colors, and the latter looks like a fancy fireworks display with colored trails and bursts.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

pipsxlch
                              Participant

The first ones make me think of Batman lol.
                                Blackburn for the second.

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

Melody posted this on Facebook…

“Short haired pyo cats. We just started casting these, so we usually wait until we got a big batch before putting them in the store. Probably in a couple weeks-oh and I still need to make pad cutter outlines.”

220293050_10157955784777035_4583829130622794365_n

How are these guys doing? I’m all ready to get one!
                                  Maybe sometime this week or next week?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 443 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.