What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 346 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Oooo-Oooo!
    Qi-lin PYOs???????

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kujacker
    Participant

Do want that qi-lin…

Nightcrow
    Participant

Oooo-Oooo!
    Qi-lin PYOs???????

Oooh, wait, what, where???? *looks around frantically*

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
    Participant

Oooo-Oooo!
    Qi-lin PYOs???????

Oooh, wait, what, where???? *looks around frantically*

The very early stage qi-lin sculpt on the previous page might be a PYO (someday).

Here he is again:

Pena_Qilin_WIP_sculpy-1

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Found by Googling = Qi-lin statue in Beijing’s Summer Palace:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/57/QingQilin.jpg

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
    Participant

He looks fun- and what’s with the running baby kirins in the background?

Bodine
    Participant

Pip,I noticed them too.That one unfinished is the cutest.💖
    You keep making them Ms.Melody,we keep buying them.

Every act matters,no matter how small.
    Grail wish...MALE HEARTH💘One day...

BigCatKeeper
    Participant

Yes! Same thought. They look adorable.

etruscan
    Participant

From the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page – two “Name That Dragon” color schemes with polls for names on the Facebook page and a test paint Secret Keeper.

First “Name That Dragon” – Gina says, “The ‘white’ is actually Pearl dusted with light gold.”

Windstone_test-paints_blue-white-orange_dragons

Second “Name That Dragon” – Gina says, “I like the naming convention of ‘Black ———’ so keep that in mind for the second guys”

Windstone_test-paints_black-orange-blue

And … a “Desert Opal” Secret Keeper with some “Moonstone” dragons in the background.

Windstone_dragon_SK_Desert-Opal

veryalive
    Participant

Love that first bunch! The blue/orange/pearl gold colors have a great 1970’s vibe to them.

Also, thank you etruscan for posting these to the forum! Those of us not on Facebook are very grateful.

Melody
    Participant

They are attempts at designing a kirin charm for jewelery. I thought maybe I could sculpt small stuff, then scan and reduce it with our 3d printer. I don’t know what I am doing.

Melody
    Participant

I was attempting to design Kirin jewelry charms.

Mika
    Participant

For the black dragons, why not Black Body Infrared of Black Body Radiation? It reminds me of the infrared vision photos.
    I don’t know what’s been suggested but if these names haven’t been someone can suggest it on the FB page since I don’t have an account there.

Nightcrow
    Participant

From the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page – two “Name That Dragon” color schemes with polls for names on the Facebook page and a test paint Secret Keeper.

First “Name That Dragon” – Gina says, “The ‘white’ is actually Pearl dusted with light gold.”

Windstone_test-paints_blue-white-orange_dragons

Second “Name That Dragon” – Gina says, “I like the naming convention of ‘Black ———’ so keep that in mind for the second guys”

Windstone_test-paints_black-orange-blue

And … a “Desert Opal” Secret Keeper with some “Moonstone” dragons in the background.

Windstone_dragon_SK_Desert-Opal

Well, my first thoughts were “Electric Barn Swallow” and “Black Hole,” haha! 🙂

But I’m actually going to suggest “Bright Sunset” and “Black Flare,” because the former looks like a deep night sky lit from underneath with sunset colors, and the latter looks like a fancy fireworks display with colored trails and bursts.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

pipsxlch
    Participant

The first ones make me think of Batman lol.
    Blackburn for the second.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 346 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.