What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

How about grab bag small flap cats? Room for all kinds of body and wing combinations. 🙂

Gosh, we haven’t made the small flapcats in forever! I had forgotten about them. I mean, added colors or done a grabbag. We do have the lynx point and Siamese ones.

Ann Marie
      Participant

I’d be thrilled to see some of the limited production small flap cats return, such as the orange and white, or the black with blue wings.

Magentas-Cat

Scathach
        Participant

How about grab bag small flap cats? Room for all kinds of body and wing combinations. 🙂

Gosh, we haven’t made the small flapcats in forever! I had forgotten about them. I mean, added colors or done a grabbag. We do have the lynx point and Siamese ones.

I could totally get into a grab bag of little flap cats. Bird and bat wing, please.

Life is beautiful.

Natasha
          Participant

I’d LOVE a bat wing or bird wing kitty grab bag!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
            Participant

From Melody’s Facebook page – “More Hippogriff colts painted in: clouded leopard, red tiger, golden zeeb, and giraffe.”

Windstone_hippogriff_standing-colts_GP-safari_WIP_2_resized

sherry10151982
              Participant

WOW!! That clouded leopard is to die for!!

etruscan
                Participant

More standing hippogriff colts from Melody’s Facebook page. Melody says, “More hipps. Piebald fawn, marbled Bengal cats, black giraffe. It’s gonna be grabbag randomness. … The fawn isn’t really mustard yellow. It is tan. Looks yellow on my monitor.”

Windstone_hippogriff_standing-colts_GB-safari_WIP_3

etruscan
                  Participant

From the comments about this photo of the colts – “Those are awesome! When will the grab bags go live on the site?”

Melody’s reply – “Not sure. I am painting these pretty slowly because I’ve been working on other stuff too. Maybe a couple weeks from now?”

There was a recent discussion about these colts being one batch or divided. Melody said, “Susie begs for one batch. Susie has to ship these. Susie gets to decide!”

Melody also said that she is considering making this an unusually big batch so maybe they wouldn’t sell out right away. As usual, there is a snag … “The casters don’t like these, the bellies are hard to detail!- but I can see if they are willing to cast more. I think I’ve got 150 now.”

Melody posted this photo:
                    “Here’s the casting crew (and others) discussing the hippogrif belly issues.”

Windstone_employees_casting-crew

LC1972
                    Participant

I would like too take just a few seconds here and thank EVERYONE at Windstone Editions for all their hard work. It can’t be easy running a small business with such a very high customer demand (myself being one of these customers). Once again, thank you, and I hope you can work out the issues with these Hippogriffs because I would love ❤️ to see them go into a regular production. Be well and most importantly take care of YOURSELVES.

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

Kudos to Everyone at Windstones – with a Special Shout Out to Ms. Susie who has the hard task of packing and shipping these guys out on top of shipping out the regular Store items. We LOVE YOU Ms. Susie! You are the Greatest and So So AWESOME! ^_^

We don’t deserve you – you are just too good to us!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ann Marie
                        Participant

Yes, yes, yes. I am always astonished, not just at the beauty of the items (which always exceeds the pictures), but at how carefully they are packed. Everyone at Windstone does a great job!

Magentas-Cat

Gem
                          Participant

Thank you Melody and team, the work you do brings joy to alot of people.

Megan
                            Participant

How cool to see the Windstone team at work! Thank you for showing us a little glimpse into the inner workings of the factory 🙂

And definitely, do whatever is easiest for Susie. She goes above and beyond one-hundred percent of the time and deserves all the consideration possible.

Bodancia
                              Participant

What a great picture of the Windstone team discussing the hippogriff tummy issues! ! And what an adorable little hippogriff they’re staring at! What a wonderful crew!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

etruscan
                                Participant

From Melody’s Facebok page – “First castings of the short haired, PYO flap cat”

Windstone_flap-cat_PYO-shorthair

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 443 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.