fbpx

What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Wouldn’t a curled-tail one be easier to pack in a box and then be less expensive to ship?

And what’s that thing in the background on the left??? Do tell!

My table is full of projects… the pink dragon is a thing I have been playing with. I’m trying to make a jewelry design somehow. I don’t have any real interest in jewelry, and I don’t have any idea about how to go about it, but I did that little dragon to look like the Bantam, but be shaped differently so he could be a pendant. It would be easier to make a large sculpt of a dragon, then scan it and resize it to be a pendant. I’m getting nowhere with ZBrush!
      Here’s a messy little mock-up

dragon-sculpt2-small

sherry10151982
      Participant

Oh wow!! That’s something I would totally buy!

LZ
        Participant

Melody, I had a dream last night that Windstone was selling dragon and Poad chocolates. Instead of filling your molds with gypsum, fill them with chocolate.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

etruscan
          Participant

Melody, I had a dream last night that Windstone was selling dragon and Poad chocolates. Instead of filling your molds with gypsum, fill them with chocolate.

LOL – chocolate mini beans!

Ann Marie
            Participant

I would buy that dragon as a pendant too — really pretty!

Magentas-Cat

Suzanne-Marie
              Participant

I would purchase it too !!
                Luv the pose !!

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Chocolate Mini-Beans is a GREAT IDEA!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

LZ
                  Participant

They can be airbrushed with food dye if you use white chocolate, you know! Put a whole hazelnut in the center of dark chocolate mini-beans. Many possibilities. Wow. I have discovered an exciting new product line for Windstone Editions… Only available November-March for cool weather shipping.

Looking for...

Melody
                    Keymaster

We’ve filled molds with water and made ice dragons before. Floated them in a punch bowl.

Bodancia
                      Participant

Oh boy! Chocolate mini-beans! ! ! That is a fantastic idea! !

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

etruscan
                        Participant

They might have to find someone to actually produce the mini-beans, but Google says there is at least one chocolate shop in Corvallis that makes their own candy. 🙂

LZ
                          Participant

They might have to find someone to actually produce the mini-beans, but Google says there is at least one chocolate shop in Corvallis that makes their own candy. 🙂

Great! Haul a bunch of molds to them and say “crank them out!”

Looking for...

merrillannwhite
                            Participant

Yeah, but if Melody airbrushes a bunch of chocolate bean poads, no one will want to eat them because they will be too pretty!

Ann Marie
                              Participant

Yeah, but if Melody airbrushes a bunch of chocolate bean poads, no one will want to eat them because they will be too pretty!

I think you’ve hit on the problem with this idea. Then again, I don’t collect Poads, so I would totally eat them. 🙂

Magentas-Cat

Mary
                                Participant

We’ve filled molds with water and made ice dragons before. Floated them in a punch bowl.

That would be cool to sell molds for making dragon ice cubes. It’d be a big hit for Halloween or GOT parties.

Also, love the pendant idea and would definitely buy one.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 443 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.