What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    Courtney
    Participant

I’m sure they’ll look like beaks when they’re painted. I hadn’t even thought about it because the design looks perfect.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

LZ
      Participant

Does the other side of the mane have length like a horse, or it is short like a Zebra?

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Melody
        Keymaster

Does the other side of the mane have length like a horse, or it is short like a Zebra?

The mane is longer on the other side.

etruscan
          Participant

From the Facebook page for the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” – MORE!
            Gina says, “Phew! Almost every sculpt I could get my grubby paws on 😂 enjoy!”

Windstone_test-paints_blueorange_dragons_3_SK

Windstone_test-paints_blueorange_equines

Windstone_test-paints_blueorange_griffins

Windstone_test-paints_blueorange_wizards

etruscan
            Participant

And last but not least … Rock Dragons!

Windstone_test-paints_blueorange_rock-dragons

sherry10151982
              Participant

OMG!! I don’t buy dragons but those are gorgeous and I wouldn’t mind getting them! Way out of my price range however so whomever wins them are truly lucky!

dragonmedley
                Participant

Lookit ’em fangs on the cat wizard! I’d never noticed before 😁

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

I am sad. I would totally throw my stimulus money at that Little Rock dragon, but I am being responsible and paying for windows. I am so boring.😭

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

I would Love that Frog Prince – Alas, all the recent eBay sculpts have been Way Way Way out of my budget. Good Eye Candy though…

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

laphon1
                      Participant

Thanks Etruscan for posting those photos!

That’s the only way I’m going to be able to have those. They are way out of my price range. Good for Windstone though.

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Back to the next and upcoming Grab Bag – how are the Spring Young Poads coming Melody?
                          I believe that was where everything landed. Inquiring minds (and wallets) want to know! I might be able to participate in this GB – I hope to at least.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
                          Keymaster

I’m sure they’ll look like beaks when they’re painted. I hadn’t even thought about it because the design looks perfect.

They will be subtle. They look somewhat like horse muzzles until you look closely.

Melody
                            Keymaster

Back to the next and upcoming Grab Bag – how are the Spring Young Poads coming Melody?
                              I believe that was where everything landed. Inquiring minds (and wallets) want to know! I might be able to participate in this GB – I hope to at least.

slow! I have been doing other stuff. Easily distracted by other projects!

Nightcrow
                              Participant

test_blueorange

Oh, look: Calypsocorns!! 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

soooo what’s next? haven’t heard any news on GBs lately, what’s going on with those?

4 things I'm looking for:
                                  1. Mother Meerkat
                                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 443 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.