fbpx

What's coming soon?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion What's coming soon?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 190 total)
  • Author

They probably will be painted in production or LP patterns, not as Grab Bags: “I’m gonna paint another batch of tadpoads. Bengal or Snowy…or both.”

I don’t know what pattern Snowy is (possibly colored like the new large wizards winter color?), but Bengal tadpoads sound adorable.

snow leopard mabye?

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Melody
    Keymaster

I’ll keep thinking about the king fisher color… maybe it needs to “steep” awhile in my brain, like tea does in hot water.
      We tried to get the Bengal and Snow tadpoads into the store before Christmas, but with key people out sick, we just got behind on everything.
      ( I think the Bengal tadpoads are absolutely adorable)
      Next batch of curlies is painted in “Elven” – it is a pearly silver and green color combination that has grown on me since the raffle prize: “Elven” the O. Warrior dragon, was painted.

fatalbeauty
      Participant

I’ll keep thinking about the king fisher color… maybe it needs to “steep” awhile in my brain, like tea does in hot water.

hope they happen, the color is perfect to me, I’ve been stalking the store since the blog post was made…..please make them happen! *squeak squeak*

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kiya
        Participant

We tried to get the Bengal and Snow tadpoads into the store before Christmas, but with key people out sick, we just got behind on everything.
          Next batch of curlies is painted in “Elven” – it is a pearly silver and green color combination that has grown on me since the raffle prize: “Elven” the O. Warrior dragon, was painted.

Elven curlies?!?!?! *squee*

Falcolf
          Participant

Oh, Elven was really pretty, so happy to hear there will be curlies in his colouration! πŸ˜€ (Though I probably won’t be able to get one.)

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Ela_Hara
            Participant

MORE TADPOADS! Yes! My little one needs a Sis! πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
              Participant

More curlies. Yay!

Kim
                Blocked

I would love a snowy or bengal tadpoad! Would there be young poads or adult poads to match at some point?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Scathach
                  Participant

More curlies. Yay!

^^ this! ^^

Yippee!!!

More curlies = a big happy dance πŸ™‚

So, there IS a Santa and her name is Melody πŸ˜€

Life is beautiful.

Adaneth
                    Participant

Delighted to hear the Tadpoads are coming! πŸ™‚

etruscan
                      Participant

I would love a snowy or bengal tadpoad! Would there be young poads or adult poads to match at some point?

I see three kinds of Bengal adult Poads in the “Production Postponed” section of the store. It might be worth pressing the “Notify” button once we see which one the Tadpoad matches. It couldn’t hurt!

Azurielle
                        Participant

Ooh…loved the elven color. Dare I squeak for a fledgie too?

Keeper of the Fledgings

Kiya
                          Participant

Ooh…loved the elven color. Dare I squeak for a fledgie too?

I’ll *squeak* for that too! πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Excited to see small pieces coming! LOL! Budget wise – the holidays killed me >_< I'll need January and February to recover! LOL! Little pieces are good, means I can still sneak in a few new babies <3

It's probably that way for a lot of us I am guessing?

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Dandr13
                              Participant

Excited to see small pieces coming! LOL! Budget wise – the holidays killed me >_< I'll need January and February to recover! LOL! Little pieces are good, means I can still sneak in a few new babies <3

It's probably that way for a lot of us I am guessing?

Agreed. πŸ™‚ Not only do I need to start saving money again, but I’m officially out of display space for large pieces, which is unfortunate for the large wizard I just purchased (I have no idea where I’ll put him.) But smaller pieces I can stick in anywhere.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 190 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.