fbpx

What's coming soon?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion What's coming soon?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Jamesqe
    Participant

What’s being worked on now or what’s coming soon to the store?

Amy
      Participant

I’m curious as well. Has there been any more progress on the new unicorn or young ki-rin that we saw mold-making pictures of a while back? I’m dying of curiosity! >.<

fatalbeauty
        Participant

I’m curious as well. Has there been any more progress on the new unicorn or young ki-rin that we saw mold-making pictures of a while back? I’m dying of curiosity! >.<

very curious about the new unicorn, we haven’t seen him out of his mold yet! soooooo curious!

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Melody
          Keymaster

I am painting another batch of gb unicorns, in normal horse colors.
            Sherry is busy painting the v2 hatchers in every color, including pearl, old brown, rainbow, emerald, old peacock and maybe old green.
            We’ll be doing them in every retired color except ruby and red fire, -unless we can find a way to approximate that red paint color with Golden brand paints somehow.

I am not sure which new sculpture will be in production next, but I think the “Hoarder dragon” is farthest along in the molding process.

Several new sculptures are finished, but they are waiting for the production molds to be made. The production molds take quite a bit of time to make.

Things waiting for production molds:
            Baby dragon, unicorn colt, Mini Keeper dragon, and winged meerkat.

Sculptures that are ALMOST done:
            pyo flap cat and the Male PYO foo-dog

I am still carving details on the baby standing kirin and the kitty griffin, but they are almost done too.

Chloe
            Participant

Claps hands and squeals!!! Yay, I hope I can grab one!!

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

Sherry is busy painting the v2 hatchers in every color, including pearl, old brown, rainbow, emerald, old peacock and maybe old green.
                We’ll be doing them in every retired color except ruby and red fire, -unless we can find a way to approximate that red paint color with Golden brand paints somehow.

I am not sure which new sculpture will be in production next, but I think the “Hoarder dragon” is farthest along in the molding process.

Several new sculptures are finished, but they are waiting for the production molds to be made. The production molds take quite a bit of time to make.

Things waiting for production molds:
                Baby dragon, unicorn colt, Mini Keeper dragon, and winged meerkat.

Sculptures that are ALMOST done:
                pyo flap cat and the Male PYO foo-dog

I am still carving details on the baby standing kirin and the kitty griffin, but they are almost done too.

Busy Melody! πŸ™‚ I hope you’re having fun with them, though πŸ™‚ I am super excited to see any and all new sculpts, they all sound amazing (esp from what I have seen in any of the random WIP images we’ve gotten a glimpse at!) and stupid excited for baby uni’s in normal horse colors! πŸ˜€ Hopefully I will have $$ by then! lol!!

Melody
                Keymaster

I posted some snapshots of test painted new stuff on the Windstone facebook page.

Jinya
                  Participant

Joy! So Excited about winged baby meerkats!!! Will their wings be painted like african birds? I want baby Skleed!

Purplecat
                    Participant

Kitty griffin?????????????????

I must seeeeeeeeeeeeee.

O_O

etruscan
                      Participant

Kitty griffin?????????????????

I must seeeeeeeeeeeeee.

O_O

I’m guessing it is the piece in this photo from the Windstone Facebook page:

Several works in progress – the griffin was a flap cat who had an "accident" so Melody gave him new face!

Posted by Windstone Editions on Sunday, February 10, 2013

Purplecat
                        Participant

Ah, thank you for the link! That will be a fun piece!

Erika
                          Participant

Aiii! I love the standing kirin! And I’m super excited for another GBB unicorn batch, we’ll have to see if I can get lucky again.

I forget, are any of these destined to be PYO’s besides the Papa foo?

Amy
                            Participant

CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEW KI-RIN!! I want to add another little one to my ki-rin family so badly. My momma and daddy just have the one baby (they’re all production color) so having a 4th will be nice. A shelf seems so empty with just 3 on it πŸ˜‰

Also super jazzed for the new unicorn colt (I still need to catch up on the old ones and get a young, eek >.> )

fatalbeauty
                              Participant

*squeees* can’t wait to get the unicorn colt! awesome looking!

4 things I'm looking for:
                                1. Mother Meerkat
                                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

dragonmedley
                                Participant

OMG, cuteness overload with that ‘lil kirin! Is the dragon the one meant for grab bags?

And the griffin is really interesting.

Your life is never boring, is it, Melody?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 190 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.