fbpx

What's coming soon?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion What's coming soon?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I have also run out of display space and need to sell a couple pieces to make room for new ones. I have some money left but because I sold a laptop, painting and Himalayan Crystal lamp all on Christmas Eve. Although for Christmas this morning I donated $40 each to 5 different charities so am now down $240. It was worth it though! Now I just have to find a bigger curio cabinet on kijiji for anymore pieces that come out!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Matryoshka
      Participant

Any news on the standing baby kirins? Can’t wait to start collecting them πŸ˜€

Scott
        Participant

I’ll keep thinking about the king fisher color… maybe it needs to “steep” awhile in my brain, like tea does in hot water.
          We tried to get the Bengal and Snow tadpoads into the store before Christmas, but with key people out sick, we just got behind on everything.
          ( I think the Bengal tadpoads are absolutely adorable)
          Next batch of curlies is painted in “Elven” – it is a pearly silver and green color combination that has grown on me since the raffle prize: “Elven” the O. Warrior dragon, was painted.

Very cool… the “Elven” Old Warrior piece is on my wish list because of his coloring. Adding the curlies to my “watching for” list.

Scathach
          Participant

. . . Next batch of curlies is painted in “Elven”

Any idea when these curlies might appear in the store?

Life is beautiful.

Kiya
            Participant

Any news on the standing baby kirins? Can’t wait to start collecting them πŸ˜€

The horns aren’t fitting right, so Melody is working on modifying the masters so the horns will fit. Probably still a ways out. πŸ™‚

Kiya
              Participant

It looks like these were mostly painted (as of 12/30), but only about half eyed. So it shouldn’t be too long.

Scathach
                Participant

It looks like these were mostly painted (as of 12/30), but only about half eyed. So it shouldn’t be too long.

Thanks for the update. Now, to keep watch.

Life is beautiful.

Kelsey
                  Participant

Any news on the Griffity? Are we getting close to being able to buy these???

Kiya
                    Participant

Pesting, pesting…..

Any ETA on Foo Fathers (Foofs), the new KiRins, curlies, and GB dragons?

Sorry to bug, but….

Thanks!

The new kirins are having horn problems (horns didn’t fit – adjustments are being made to the masters to fix it).

GB dragons are a ways out at least. πŸ™‚

No idea about the curlies – I’m surprised we haven’t seen those yet! Same with the father foos and griffities. πŸ™‚

Tinks
                      Participant

Griffities…..what Griffities?

Scathach
                        Participant

Pesting, pesting…..

Sorry to bug, but….

Thanks!

The new kirins are having horn problems (horns didn’t fit – adjustments are being made to the masters to fix it).

No idea about the curlies – I’m surprised we haven’t seen those yet! Same with the father foos and griffities. πŸ™‚

Thanks Kiya

We will just have to keep watch.

Life is beautiful.

etruscan
                          Participant

The one that Melody posted in her Blog back in June. I think he will be a PYO:

http://windstoneeditions.com/blog/derpy-griff-itty

dragonmedley
                            Participant

The one that Melody posted in her Blog back in June. I think he will be a PYO:

http://windstoneeditions.com/blog/derpy-griff-itty

I love that ‘lil guy…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Melody
                              Keymaster

Soon. *WARNING* This batch of Elven curlies is a test paint batch.
                                I was trying to decide how I wanted them to look, so the amount of copper vs. green they have on them will vary from dragon to dragon.

Melody
                                Keymaster

Pesting, pesting…..

Sorry to bug, but….

Thanks!

Thanks Kiya

We will just have to keep watch.

The father foos , griffities, kirins , and GB dragons are all being cast.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 190 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.