fbpx

What's coming soon?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion What's coming soon?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    JynXx
    Participant

Is there an update about the king fisher griffins?

still curious about these, Melody? Susie?

still very curious about these!

Oh, the paint samples are sitting here… I just …I dunno…I just don’t like the color that much. The blue color doesn’t “go” with the other colors.

I know that ‘Fisher’ the Emperor Dragon, that was one of the Raffles was a revision from an Amethyst color to a ‘King Fisher’ type color scheme, but what about something similar to what he turned out to be? Would this make a nice King Fisher color for the Griffins? Just a thought.

I’ll keep thinking about the king fisher color… maybe it needs to “steep” awhile in my brain, like tea does in hot water.

photo kingfishergriffin_zpsa71be4eb.jpg

I posted in the Blog for these gryphons, but I suppose I’ll repeat it here too [clicking on the picture will take you to the Blog]. I think he’d be great if he had a deep reddish purple flash throughout his color-scheme. Not so much that it’d overpower his main colors, but as a sort of underlying color that pops when you turn him in the light. I also agree with Drag0n’s suggestion that his wings would be neat with blackened tips, and I think they’d be even cooler if the tips were lightly barred. And a question since we’re on this topic: Has anyone thought of maybe doing hummingbird themed gryphons, or have those already been done?

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
      β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
      ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
      ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
      β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
      β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
      β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

etruscan
      Participant

And a question since we’re on this topic: Has anyone thought of maybe doing hummingbird themed gryphons, or have those already been done?

The purple is really hard to read! Your idea of hummingbird themed griffins is interesting. I don’t think any have been painted like that.

JynXx
        Participant

And a question since we’re on this topic: Has anyone thought of maybe doing hummingbird themed gryphons, or have those already been done?

The purple is really hard to read! Your idea of hummingbird themed griffins is interesting. I don’t think any have been painted like that.

Sorry about that! I’d edit, but since now I can’t, I’ll just re-post the question in a different color for others ^w^ Thanks for answering, though!!
          The question was:
          Has anyone thought of maybe doing hummingbird themed gryphons, or have those already been done?
          I’d totally go for it if a test paint or limited production was done.

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
          β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
          ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
          ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
          β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
          β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
          β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Scathach
          Participant

. . . Next batch of curlies is painted in “Elven”

Any idea when these curlies might appear in the store?

Soon. *WARNING* This batch of Elven curlies is a test paint batch.
            I was trying to decide how I wanted them to look, so the amount of copper vs. green they have on them will vary from dragon to dragon.

Gasp! Yippee!!! πŸ˜€

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
            Participant

Pesting, pesting…..

Any ETA on Foo Fathers (Foofs), the new KiRins, curlies, and GB dragons?

Sorry to bug, but….

Thanks!

The new kirins are having horn problems (horns didn’t fit – adjustments are being made to the masters to fix it).

GB dragons are a ways out at least. πŸ™‚

No idea about the curlies – I’m surprised we haven’t seen those yet! Same with the father foos and griffities. πŸ™‚

Thanks Kiya

We will just have to keep watch.

The father foos , griffities, kirins , and GB dragons are all being cast.

Woo hoo!!! More good news! Thanks, Melody. πŸ˜€

Life is beautiful.

etruscan
              Participant

The elven curlies arrived in the store (at last). πŸ™‚ Maybe other new things won’t be far behind!

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Silly question *rolls eyes* Any idea when there might be another batch of grab bag tadpoads? I have an almost 8 year old niece and her 10 year old brother who are absolutely fascinated by all things poad. They’ve both got birthdays coming up soon and it would be fun to suprise them with their own poadies! Thankies!

twindragonsmum :bigsmile:

tdm

etruscan
                  Participant

Silly question *rolls eyes* Any idea when there might be another batch of grab bag tadpoads? I have an almost 8 year old niece and her 10 year old brother who are absolutely fascinated by all things poad. They’ve both got birthdays coming up soon and it would be fun to suprise them with their own poadies! Thankies!

They wouldn’t be happy with the tadpoads in the store now?

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

They wouldn’t be happy with the tadpoads in the store now?

I’ve already purchased the bengals for me boyohs Valentine gifts and the winter for myself. My understanding was that they were to be one per customer? I didn’t want to take a chance away from someone else πŸ™‚

tdm

tdm

Kim
                      Blocked

It looks like there are still lots of tadpoads in stock so if they are gifts for others, I am sure they would let you buy more.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

It looks like there are still lots of tadpoads in stock so if they are gifts for others, I am sure they would let you buy more.

I’ve never tried it, but perhaps you just can’t purchase more than one at a time per order?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kiya
                          Participant

They’ve been in the store for awhile now so you might be able to email Susie to get the green light to order more as gifts. I think the purchase limits don’t generally apply in the case of a present, but Susie can confirm for sure. πŸ™‚

But… I’d love some more grab bag ones too! πŸ™‚

etruscan
                            Participant

None of the tadpoads currently in the store have any notice that they are one per person. Maybe this was an oversight by whoever wrote the text, or maybe there is no limit on them?

Kiya’s suggestion to ask Susie probably is the best way to be sure.

Melody
                              Keymaster

We are just waiting to get pads made for the new PYO items. They are cast and sitting here….

etruscan
                                Participant

We are just waiting to get pads made for the new PYO items. They are cast and sitting here….

Male Foo, fancy kirin, griffin-kitty, and frog?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 190 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.