fbpx

What's being painted for the store?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What's being painted for the store?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 216 total)
  • Author
    Misty
    Participant

I am going to have to start painting the frogs outside if there isnt some keepers and dragons to paint soon 😉 Wonder if acrylics will stick to those slimey little buggers….hmmmm. Wonder how a purple corgi would look O.o

I am going to have to start painting the frogs outside if there isnt some keepers and dragons to paint soon 😉 Wonder if acrylics will stick to those slimey little buggers….hmmmm. Wonder how a purple corgi would look O.o

The corgi ought to be easy; food coloring. Or Easter egg dye. 😀

As for the frogs…wonder if frog slime acts as a drying retarder for the acrylic paint? I’d imagine blending could be somewhat problematic. And of course, holding the little nuisances still long enough to do any detail work is the real issue… LOL

Obviously…I’d squeak for small dragons and Keepers too, plus I have a friend who wants me to duplicate my recent KiRin for her. So, yes, more PYOs please!

(And I can’t wait on the GB unis, but I’m going to sit on my hands and zip my mouth rather than ask for details or an approximate date so as to not stress out the Windstone crew. I’m being good, Melody, really. I’m trying!)

fatalbeauty
      Participant

will any more Large Flapcats with open or closed eyes be coming out in the near future in other colors for the store? I’ve been wanting a calico with closed eyes lately and would love to see it happen….

I’ve been wanting a run of those to for a long, long time. Calico with green or teal accents on there wings. Don’t care if they had open or closed eyes, but if they were open-eyed I’d love to see them with green eyes. Purrr-ty please 🙂 !

I was thinking like this:
        http://ravnheart.com/windstone/index.php?act=details&id=30 ooooooo!
        or this:
        http://ravnheart.com/windstone/index.php?act=details&id=31

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

dragonmedley
        Participant

“Grab Bag Secret Keepers” 😀

heh heh…

Ok, we would never do something like that, but the thought amuses me.

Ok, I laughed out loud at that one. That would be hilarious!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Azurielle
          Participant

“Grab Bag Secret Keepers” 😀

heh heh…

Ok, we would never do something like that, but the thought amuses me.

That would be epic…

Keeper of the Fledgings

Melody
            Keymaster

I had a dream that pictures were posted again of stuff being worked on/finished up in the factory and the trucks were FULL of rainbow dragons: emperors, royal hatchers, SKs, scratchers, rising and sitting spectrals, fledglings, OWs, laps….every surface COVERED in beautiful, perfect rainbow dragons.
              It was a good dream! Any chance for a rainbow restock on the special/limited production ones that weren’t retired?

I wish…I fondly remember the days when we had a warehouse stacked with pallets full of finished product, all boxed and ready to ship. Now we can’t keep up!

Melody
              Keymaster

The new flapcat is almost finished. When we get that one going I can do him in any and all colors.

Melody
                Keymaster

Chessie may do a live stream of gluing eyes in gb unicorns again, maybe tomorrow, or whenever she gets in.

moonbeam
                  Participant

O wow, I have been eagerly waiting for the coiled dragons!
                    And 150 gb baby unicorns!! O_o Good thing I did not buy anything big in the last weeks 🙂
                    Thank you so much!

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

The new flapcat is almost finished. When we get that one going I can do him in any and all colors.

yey! calico please!

1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

yey! calico please!

If they are destined for ebay, I’m out of luck…

Carolyn
                        Participant

Yeah got to wait for the new Flap Cat to come to the store .

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

yey! calico please!

If they are destined for ebay, I’m out of luck…

nuuuu to ebay!

1. Mother Meerkat

dragonmedley
                            Participant

Can I poke about the SK colours? And the quantities, for that matter…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Melody said the SKs are BVP and for the store in this thread….Any Plans in the Near Future for?? thread by Dragonfeathers.

This is quoted from Melody!! ” We won’t be doing Moon dragons for the store very soon.The castings are very time consuming to clean up, so we are using the few we have now for Ebay. There is also the pewter horn issue, which is no closer to being resolved.
                              There are a few Secret Keepers that will go in the store soon. they are elegant Black Violet Peacock. ( they look really nice in that color, I think)”

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 216 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.