fbpx

What's being painted for the store?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What's being painted for the store?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 216 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

This week we are painting BVP coiled dragons and few SECRET KEEPERS. .. bvp mother dragons, male dragons in em pea and amethyst, Grimalkins, some armadillos and I just finished 150 gb baby unicorns.
      There are a few small pyo dragons and kirins ready to go in the store too.

Oooh…what color Secret Keepers?

Keeper of the Fledgings

Jinya
      Participant

Wow this is sooo exciting, I am loving all of the above, would love to see GB wolves, that would be soo neat! GB baby pegasus would be super cool too!

Scathach
        Participant

The crew is painting owl candlelamps, gold mother dragons and silver rising spectrals today. I am about to start another batch of grab bag baby unicorns, or maybe gb pebble wolves, since I have a bunch and have been test painting them all sorts of ways…You folks interested in gb wolves? Many are painted like huskies, some are fantasy.
          I need to make a decision about the gb uni color. Should these be all natural colors, or “mild fantasy”? Or both?

Hi Melody,
          Any idea when the pebble wolves or other pebble critters might be in the store?

We are poking at them, but not sure yet.

I’ll be looking for them when they’re ready!

Life is beautiful.

Bodine
          Participant

oh my….Secret Keepers!! Some folks are dancing on the ceilings right now.I wish I were one of them but congrats to who does get them.I am ready for a Unicorn! :bigsmile:
            Thank you so very,very much Ms.Melody for taking such extra loving care of us all. :love:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Wampus Dragon
            Participant

This week we are painting BVP coiled dragons and few SECRET KEEPERS. .. bvp mother dragons, male dragons in em pea and amethyst, Grimalkins, some armadillos and I just finished 150 gb baby unicorns.

First question: Spooky or regular grimalkins

second: baby or adult kirins? what color?

Third: What color SKs?

Fourth nor so much question as request: Normal unis this batch PLEASE?

Fifth comment: GB wolves YES PLEASE.

sixth: THANK YOU MELODY!!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

What what WHAT???!! Wait a minute! Back the train up there! Did you say SECRET KEEPERS??? Like for the STORE Secret Keepers or are we talking ebay?

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

SK !!!!!!!! UNIs!!!!!!! Please give heads up on the colors Melody. Are these BVP SK or other colors and are the Unis fantasy???? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

fatalbeauty
                Participant

will any more Large Flapcats with open or closed eyes be coming out in the near future in other colors for the store? I’ve been wanting a calico with closed eyes lately and would love to see it happen….

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Hannah
                  Participant

I’m SUPER excited about the possibilities of SKs!!!

Sadly, if they are BVP I will not be able to justify buying one :/ Really, really dislike that scheme.. 🙁

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Pam

“Grab Bag Secret Keepers” 😀

heh heh…

Ok, we would never do something like that, but the thought amuses me.

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

GB pebble wolves—>YES!!! I’d adore a SK in red fire, silver or…*clears throat* rainbow but I cant possibly afford one now, sadly 🙁 No space for one either, so it works out for me. I’ll still be sad if any of those colors go into the store soon! BVP coiled mothers—>>YES!!

Pam

Wouldn’t an SK in cranberry ruby look stunning? Or in the “jade” variation of Emerald.

Wouldn’t an SK in cranberry ruby look stunning? Or in the “jade” variation of Emerald.

OK Pam you are hilarious!! It would be really funny a GB SK 🙂 A little pricey to not know what your getting but funny as hell!!!

Cranberry/Ruby YES YES YES and the Jade would be beautiful too. Personally I really wish that I would have been collecting still when the Peacocks were available. I would truly love to have one and even my hubby thinks they are stunning. I actually have the Peacock SK Pic as my desktop background 🙂 A girl can dream right!!! Wishes upon a star and wonders if one will “fall into my lap”…..somewhere over the rainbow……. I wish I may…I wish I might….Have this wish I wish tonight! 🙂

Oh yes! And SK’s in old (“classic”) peacock, not the newer peacock.

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

will any more Large Flapcats with open or closed eyes be coming out in the near future in other colors for the store? I’ve been wanting a calico with closed eyes lately and would love to see it happen….

I’ve been wanting a run of those to for a long, long time. Calico with green or teal accents on there wings. Don’t care if they had open or closed eyes, but if they were open-eyed I’d love to see them with green eyes. Purrr-ty please 🙂 !

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 216 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.