fbpx

What's being painted for the store?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What's being painted for the store?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 216 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

The sitting cubs are cute!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

😀 I actually have his pictures in the “January Grab Bag Baby Unicorn -Post them as you get them” thread! He’s on page 4; post #40!

-It’a true though! Besides our uni’s, I haven’t seen any others either! At least a whole bunch of us will get the privilege to own a color-shifting Windstone once the curlies come out! Like you said, I can only imagine how incredible it will look on scales too!!!

The color shifting paint looks a little weird.. it looks like a muted aqua green up close with shadows of pink UNDER the scales, but from a different angle and distance it will totally change color to magenta. This paint really needs to be on a moving object!
      I don’t think it is that impressive on a dragon, but it is fantastic on a smooth pebble creature!

Interesting, because I didn’t like it on the unis, but one look at it on the curlies and I wanted to scoop up the whole table. Sent the pics to a friend who also wasn’t thrilled with it on the unis, and now yes, count us in for two, please!

To me, the stuff just looks MADE for dragon scales and hide, especially on a piece in open display; say on a desk where you’ll see it from different angles and heights all the time.

Any rough ballpark idea on timing for the curlies? Won’t hold you to a guess, I promise. 🙂

Bodine
      Participant

OOO-OOO-OOO!!!CURLIE PLEASE!!!Yes,so beautiful.I personally love them!Hope I don’t miss them.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

I was gonna *try* to skip the bears, but how can you say no to that little face! They look like they’re waiting for hunny!
          Hey! I don’t see any pebbles on those carts. 😥

fatalbeauty
          Participant

ooooo! I love the color shift paint on the curlies! can’t wait to have one!

the baby bears’ little eyes are looking at me like a little puppy does when they want you to take them home or give them a treat….must buy!

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

Color shifting curilies are gonna go like GB unis do at this rate XD lol

Lupuslunae
              Participant

Wow. Thanks so much for the update, but my keyboard didn’t appreciate the drool. I want everything on that blog lol :bigsmile: But the fledgling and curlie will be my top picks; they’re just amazing! I have two cousins who love bears, those baby bears will make perfect b-day gifts (if they can find a safe place where the cats can’t get to them!). I’m dying for a BVP male dragon, but I don’t have the funds for that many new pretties since I won’t be blowing my tax refund on stuff I WANT this year /cry AND I still need to find a new display case. O the hardships of collecting!!!

fatalbeauty
                Participant

what prices will we have? I wasn’t here when baby bears were around so no idea what they cost before…

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Cailin
                  Participant

Oh My Goodness! Must… have… Curlie!

My boyfriend is currently out of work and I told him his new job is store monitor until the curlies are released. I agree, I think they will go quickly like the GB Uni’s.

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

Oh My Goodness! Must… have… Curlie!

My boyfriend is currently out of work and I told him his new job is store monitor until the curlies are released. I agree, I think they will go quickly like the GB Uni’s.

Haha! Awesome! 😀 I have my phone setup again to yell at me when I get an email from Windstone (I have an email address that gets nothing but windstone related emails, its awesome, lol) So, so long as the store announcement goes out before their release I’m gonna *hopefully* be ready for them! lol.

Random Funny: The ringer on my phone for Windstone emails is Transformers XD I get a robotic voice that says “Sorry to disturb you. You have received a message from cybertron” … No… I’m not a geek.. not at all.. *cough* XD

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

I hope not! I really want a chance to nab one 🙂

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

I hope not! I really want a chance to nab one 🙂

hehe, yeah me too! Hopefully they won’t be quite as bad 😉 but they certainly are the hottest thing to release next I think..

Ann

Another vote for how awesome the color changing curlies look! Squeeeeeeeeeee!

KaytanaPhoenix
                            Participant

The color shifting paint looks a little weird.. it looks like a muted aqua green up close with shadows of pink UNDER the scales, but from a different angle and distance it will totally change color to magenta. This paint really needs to be on a moving object!
                              I don’t think it is that impressive on a dragon, but it is fantastic on a smooth pebble creature!

*drools over the idea of pebble fennec in this color*

What about a black and color shift larger dragon? Like the BVP and B&G? I know ‘Another black dragon’ in that case but it would be a good way to use the paint on larger dragons without them being *too* crazy… something to keep in mind for a future release maybe, or ebay piece, I’d be uber curious to see what it looks like.. and probably jealous if they do go to ebay XD lol My baby uni has seriously addicted me to this paint!

😀 I actually have his pictures in the “January Grab Bag Baby Unicorn -Post them as you get them” thread! He’s on page 4; post #40!

-It’a true though! Besides our uni’s, I haven’t seen any others either! At least a whole bunch of us will get the privilege to own a color-shifting Windstone once the curlies come out! Like you said, I can only imagine how incredible it will look on scales too!!!

Ohh! I totally forgot I saw that one! That is a gorgeous one as well! I was drooling lots over him XD ‘n was tempted to offer mine for trade (love those markings!) but fell further in love with my boy, lol…

Melody
                              Keymaster

Interesting, because I didn’t like it on the unis, but one look at it on the curlies and I wanted to scoop up the whole table. Sent the pics to a friend who also wasn’t thrilled with it on the unis, and now yes, count us in for two, please!

To me, the stuff just looks MADE for dragon scales and hide, especially on a piece in open display; say on a desk where you’ll see it from different angles and heights all the time.

Any rough ballpark idea on timing for the curlies? Won’t hold you to a guess, I promise. 🙂

Maybe the middle of next week, but stuff always takes longer than I expect.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 216 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.