fbpx

What's being painted for the store?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What's being painted for the store?

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 216 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

We are working on:
      restocking Curlies in several sold-out colors: Glacier, Pink and lavender
      Little flap cats : Black flame ones have been painted, now I need to decide how to paint the others…
      Coiled dragons are being painted.
      A bunch of griffin chicks in Siamese and white , and Silver Wolf were just finished…

Erika
      Participant

Hmmm… All those Mother Pegasi in the photo with the flat fuzzies – what colour will they be? and, I think I saw some babies too?

I am trying to work out a new color for the Pegasi. I have tried palomino, now I am trying some in Przewalski’s color. Both are pretty, and both have problems.

I kind of already squeaked for this in the thread about the new pegasi, but classic champagne or silver dapple would be really pretty 🙂

Scathach
        Participant

Hmmm… All those Mother Pegasi in the photo with the flat fuzzies – what colour will they be? and, I think I saw some babies too?

I am trying to work out a new color for the Pegasi. I have tried palomino, now I am trying some in Przewalski’s color. Both are pretty, and both have problems.

Thank you, Melody! They are both really pretty. I’m certainly no artist, but I can imagine some problems. I know everyone says it, but really, the inspiration from all sorts of real animals turned into fantasy creatures is pretty mind-boggling. I get dizzy (in a good way) looking at some of the creations. I’ll look forward to the Pegasus moms!

Life is beautiful.

Carolyn
          Participant

Can’t wait for the black bird wing w/ sunset wings to go with my bad cat like that . Yippy .

Scathach
            Participant

We are working on:
              restocking Curlies in several sold-out colors: Glacier, Pink and lavender
              Little flap cats : Black flame ones have been painted, now I need to decide how to paint the others…
              Coiled dragons are being painted.
              A bunch of griffin chicks in Siamese and white , and Silver Wolf were just finished…

It will be so nice to see some of those curlies back in the store. I saw a comment from Susie about Lavender coiled. Those WILL be something to see!

Life is beautiful.

briteblades
              Participant

Was just wondering if any more grab bag -anything- are being planned in the near future! By no means asking for ETAs, just curious as to what the plans are 😀

Skeeterdeee
                Participant

Was just wondering if any more grab bag -anything- are being planned in the near future! By no means asking for ETAs, just curious as to what the plans are 😀

Me, too! So I can start putting some money aside for some goodies! :bigsmile:

I know you are all extremely busy and I really dont want to annoy anyone here, but back in April it was said that there were some BVP SK’s going into the store “soon” and I remember seeing pictures of them also. I think I asked about them in May too. Sorry to be a pain, but are they still coming or did I miss out or…?

Melody
                  Keymaster

I know you are all extremely busy and I really dont want to annoy anyone here, but back in April it was said that there were some BVP SK’s going into the store “soon” and I remember seeing pictures of them also. I think I asked about them in May too. Sorry to be a pain, but are they still coming or did I miss out or…?

I think you missed them. We have a few more waiting to be painted, thought these may be destined for copper patina.

Pam

We never put the BVP SK’s in the store. They are still in the eye dept. If we put them in the store there would only be two!

Melody
                      Keymaster

No grab bags in the works at the moment.
                        I do intend to do more eventually.I also have a couple new sculptures coming that will be good for grab bags.

briteblades
                        Participant

Having grab bags on NEW sculpts will be nothing short of amazing!!! Excited to see! 😀

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

No grab bags in the works at the moment.
                            I do intend to do more eventually.I also have a couple new sculptures coming that will be good for grab bags.

Ooooh exciting news!

briteblades
                            Participant

Double post XD

Thanks Melody & Pam! And really I would not be choosy about which color Secret Keeper comes out in – I just really really want one! They’re kind of expensive though, so I am hoping that I have the cash ready for when/if they do hit the store! I’ll quit harassing about it now! 0:)

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 216 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.