fbpx

What was up????

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What was up????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

What was wrong with the forum this morning? Did anyone else have trouble getting on like I did? It kept saying that the web page did not exist. Anyone else have this problem???

Stephanie
    Participant

Yup, I couldn’t get on either.

Bob

Yes I could not find the page at all. It’s all better now though!!

BDW
        Participant

😯 Yes I had problems…it was working fine at 6AM but then it was gone. I could not open the page. I even deleted my history, rebooted the computer and still noting. Weird πŸ˜•

Laurie
          Participant

I had the problem as well. πŸ˜• But looks like we’re good to go now. πŸ˜€

BDW
            Participant

SNNNNAP!
              😯 Did you trip over a very important electrical cord this morning when you got up? πŸ˜†

Bob

He got tied up in the cord

Travistie
                Participant

I also had trouble logging on. And just tried to send a PM, and got sent to an error page.

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Not even Jen could get on the forum this morning. I emailed her about it, she tried, and couldn’t get on. Snap must’ve been doing something unplanned and he’s not tellin. πŸ™‚ (maybe he boo-booed)

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

starbreeze wrote:

Not even Jen could get on the forum this morning. I emailed her about it, she tried, and couldn’t get on. Snap must’ve been doing something unplanned and he’s not tellin. πŸ™‚ (maybe he boo-booed)

It could have been many different things. My job is an artist and I admittedly don’t know enough about networking to say what was wrong (if I did, well, maybe I could afford a Windstone now and then :lol:).

However I could ping the servers with no loss. However a direct IP connect didn’t work, so I don’t think it was a DNS issue. Possibly something with the hosting of the site, which is not necessarily something Snap controls (I don’t know honestly).

And there is an additional 89% chance that I am totally wrong! πŸ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

Starbreeze
                      Participant

Sounded good to me!! πŸ˜†

Mmloda
                        Participant

I ahd a problem getting on here too and I was in a panic thinking it was my laptop so I went ahead and posted a question on the yahoo group.. 😯
                          All I could think of is that if it was my laptop I was gonna toss it out the window…LOL
                          I did feel better tho when I found out that I wasn`t the only one having problems… πŸ™‚

Marzena

darjeb
                          Participant

I couldn’t get in all day Saturday – SNAP what did you do? or didn’t do?

Anonymous

I went to bed and someone attacked the server and broke it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.