fbpx

What Should I Do?…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What Should I Do?…

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

I don’t get it–I NEVER bid on something that I am not prepared to pay for as soon as the auction ends. Ever! There was one time that the person that co-owned my checking account spent money I didn’t know about, and I had a “firewall” that prevented me from transferring from savings until I could call the bank on the phone in person on Monday, and this was a Saturday, so I emailed the seller, and apologized up and down for the 2 day delay (they didn’t mind, they hadn’t planned on shipping before Monday anyway), but that is the ONLY time that has happened. :spank:

Adaneth
    Participant

49ER wrote:

I don’t get it–I NEVER bid on something that I am not prepared to pay for as soon as the auction ends. Ever! There was one time that the person that co-owned my checking account spent money I didn’t know about, and I had a “firewall” that prevented me from transferring from savings until I could call the bank on the phone in person on Monday, and this was a Saturday, so I emailed the seller, and apologized up and down for the 2 day delay (they didn’t mind, they hadn’t planned on shipping before Monday anyway), but that is the ONLY time that has happened. :spank:

I’m with you! I get my own little kicks out of paying within 5 minutes of the auction ending, if possible (and it’s not the middle of the night). Some of the sellers are shocked, which is actually a little sad. 🙂

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Ditto on that. I never bid on something unless I can pay for right away. The only time I don’t pay instantly is when I’m on a computer at work. I don’t like doing paypal transactions on them because they are slow and old. Besides, I pay as soon as I get home 😉 .

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.