What is your most heart attack moment with your Windstones?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What is your most heart attack moment with your Windstones?

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Oh bless your heart.So very happy for you that it turned out well.You have a good brother.Buy him something very special for Christmas.😊

"Perhaps we should all be examining what we think we know."D.Stormborn
    (Wanted:ANY HEARTH)

Courtney
    Participant

That story gave me goosebumps.

The anxiety is real. When I moved from Cali to Colorado I had my collection in my car.

I was worried the whole time I would get in a car accident, they would get stolen at a gas station or something equally ridiculous.

I feel you. They’re so precious and delicate.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Courtney
    Participant

πŸ‰

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Sentimental value can be everything. My absolute favorite pieces aren’t the most expensive but are the ones I received from a few friends because they cared.

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    SEARCHING...for a Red-eyed Razorback Boar! I'd love to Trade, Buy or... Let's Make a Deal!
    SEARCHING...for the Red-Capped KS Adult Poad - please see my Classified Ad!
    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

BigCatKeeper
    Participant

That story was so sweet! Your brother sounds like a gem of a human.

Aphelia
    Participant

Oh bless your heart.So very happy for you that it turned out well.You have a good brother.Buy him something very special for Christmas.😊

I will certainly try πŸ™‚ He’s a tricky person to shop for, tends to say “I don’t really need anything, but thanks for asking,” if I ask want he might want -birthdays, Christmas, or otherwise. He’s a bit of a minimalist in that way. The funniest thing was a time I bought him a themed pack of thermal socks one year. Got a lot more of a smile than I was expecting, as apparently he’d worn through his old socks and had forgotten to buy some more before that year’s holiday snowstorm hit.
    He’s been a good brother and role-model over the years, so I’ll definitely keep trying to get him something special each year.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

That was the best story <3 and so well written! I felt like I was experiencing it myself! What a wonderful brother!!!

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs & here to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Kirin Family
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail & Ocean Flame Old Warriors
    Emerald Tabby & Masquerade Male Griffins
    Betta Sun Dragon & Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, & Fireberry Dragons

pipsxlch
    Participant

Oh, Aphelia, what a wonderful story!

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.