fbpx

What is your least favorite? (what do you tend not to like)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What is your least favorite? (what do you tend not to like)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

If I’m choosing just from this list, then it’s the fledgy. I can’t see the cuteness in him that others members see.

Dragon87 wrote:

I don’t know if there’s one I particularly dislike, well, maybe the hatching kinglet. It looks like someone stepped on his head and squished it. πŸ˜›

Oh my, that’s why I love him so much! The flattened head makes him look more reptilian. Same reason I love the large rock dragon πŸ™‚

Lokie wrote:

If I’m choosing just from this list, then it’s the fledgy. I can’t see the cuteness in him that others members see.

Dragon87 wrote:

I don’t know if there’s one I particularly dislike, well, maybe the hatching kinglet. It looks like someone stepped on his head and squished it. πŸ˜›

Oh my, that’s why I love him so much! The flattened head makes him look more reptilian. Same reason I love the large rock dragon πŸ™‚

I actually like the large rock dragon, but that’s probably because he has more reptilian colors so he looks more natural then the hatching kinglet. That and the spikey looking head really detracts from the flatness of it for me. Everyone to their own I suppose, it just means less competition from me for people who want them.

Stephanie
      Participant

Aww…the poor hatchers! I almost have all of them, now. πŸ˜€

Bob

Stephanie wrote:

I’m not a huge fan of the youngs…not in all colors at least. I adore my old green young, but the BG young I got ended up on my husband’s desk.

I don’t like the Secret Keepers, either.

The rest I love! πŸ˜€
          If you saw a SK you would be in LOVE and BROKE!!!

I had to say I LOVE them all, every once in a while I may say what where they thinking but 9 times out of 10 I’m in LOVE

Bob

Bladerunner03 wrote:

Poadβ„’s, or however you spell them. Didn’t see them listed, but seriously disslike them.

HEHEHE Thanks but they are now growing on me

I actually think the hatcher is cute…. I just don’t own any.

Kujacker
            Participant

Stephanie wrote:

I’m not a huge fan of the youngs…not in all colors at least. I adore my old green young, but the BG young I got ended up on my husband’s desk.

The rest I love! πŸ˜€

Hey don’t worry. I’m not an SK fan either. I’d would only buy one if they came out in black gold… I’d need him to complete my BG collection πŸ˜€

Kujacker wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

The rest I love! πŸ˜€

Hey don’t worry. I’m not an SK fan either. I’d would only buy one if they came out in black gold… I’d need him to complete my BG collection πŸ˜€

I lurv the secret keepers. I just see $850 and realize that $850 pays 2 months rent, oi πŸ™„

Kujacker
              Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

The rest I love! πŸ˜€

I lurv the secret keepers. I just see $850 and realize that $850 pays 2 months rent, oi πŸ™„

$850 is 3 months worth of work for me x__x

I put by what color I like, but it is more than that…I prefer not to get the original hatcher, but love the emporer, empress, and the kinglet. The only hatchers I have in the originals are the 3 original colors, brown peacock and green. But there are sculpts I hate colors on, and others I might like that particular color on. I love my rainbow fledgie, and the rainbow SK is a beauty, but nothing else in rainbow draws me like those 2. πŸ˜€
                I don’t like the male in black gold, and I can’t stand the Emporer in white…And I own one! But, I only have 2 Emporers and I like my bigger sculpts, so until I get an offer I can’t refuse for him, he is staying right here. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (Oh, and I disdain the coiled mothers…But I love the coiled males and curlies. πŸ™„ )

Melissa
                Participant

I’m a little twitchy about the wolf colored griffins. The black lines on the wolf colored ones look too noticeably airbrushed to me, though griffin castings themselves (and all the other colors) are stunning.

The wizards just aren’t my thing personally, though they’re very nicely done.

And the Muse creeped the heck out of me at first. 😯 It still does, but I’ve decided that’s a good thing and really warmed up to it.

*sigh*…I guess I’m with the folks that don’t care for the fledges; I have 2 of them, (peacock and em pea) mostly to “complete” a family. And the em pea one was a test run to see if I liked the color, which I did. πŸ˜€ But they kinda went overboard on the “cutesie” thing to me. Ditto on the griffin chicks. Ah well….Viva la Difference!

Jasmine
                  Participant

I’m not a big fan of the fledgie either. I loved the detailing on the original Male, Mom and young so the fledge just looks so unfinished.

Purplecat
                    Participant

Lokie wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

LOL…I particularly like that feature of the kinglet too, though I believe it makes some colors look better on him than others. I have him in brown. My adolescent dragon I’m currently working on has a flat head too…she reminds me slightly of an armadillo crossed with a snake…weird. πŸ˜›

Katherine
                      Participant

Muah! I love that no one has voted hoofers and griffins and other non-dragon sculpts!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.