fbpx

What is your favorite brand of chocolate?

Home Forums Miscellany Food What is your favorite brand of chocolate?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

If it’s chocolate–I’ll eat it!!!!! Spoke like a true chocoholic! 😈 πŸ˜†

http://www.munsonschocolates.com

I’m completely head-over-heels for a new brand of chocolate — nothing else compares! My uncle introduced me to it; he lives in Westport (Connecticut) where there’s a Munson’s shop nearby, and when he comes to visit, he’ll sometimes bring along a box of Munson’s handmade chocolates. Munson’s is family owned and consists of just a few gourmet shops in Connecticut, but they have an online store now and they’ll ship their treats anywhere in the country. Their dark chocolate cashew bark is absolutely divine, though for some reason that seems to be one of the few things that you can’t order online. (At least at this time) I’ve only had the opportunity to try two of their confections, the dark chocolate cashew bark and the chocolate butter crunch, but I’m already hooked. As it turns out, they make sugar-free chocolate truffles as well. I’ll bet their fudge is good…
      :yum:

Bodine
      Participant

CHOCOLATE!!! πŸ˜†

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

I’m definitely ordering some of this:

LadyFirebird
        Participant

Um, is there an emotioncon with its butt expanding? πŸ˜†

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Oooh dragonmedley, you and me both! I love Ferro Rocher. My mom ususally gets me a small box or V-Day and Christmas.

My FAVORITE chocolate-has a name that has escaped my brain like a fugitive on the run XD oh gosh…Target USED to sell it but stopped πŸ˜₯ …OH!! Frey! It claimed it was real Swiss chocolate and it was usually a little cheaper than the Lindt and other good stuff. When I went to Switzerland to visit GreaterBasalisk, I saw some in one of their 2 chain groccery stores-Migros. I was like “OH man I love this flavor!” She gave me the weirdest look…..”o.O How do you know?” “They sell it in the states-in Target!” She was baffled. Apparantly its a store “generic” brand lol its very tasty! And now, very rare πŸ™ I’d seriously trade someone a Windstone for about 50 bars of this brand lol. They had a wonderful one which is only avaliable in the summer that had guava goo filling :yum: my favorite was the pear caramel

Carolyn
            Participant

Fanny May Chocolate ! Trinidad is my faverite . Spelling is not . LOL

Though I am a Lindt fan theirs two chocolate companies that are the best in my opinion and they can’t be beat. Godiva and Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Oh my god! If you want a chocolate experience try these two places. Both places have fantastic Dark chocolate and great milk chocolate. I love the Hot coca from Godiva and I love the Dark Raspberry Truffle the flavors are exquisite.

I love Waterbridge Belgian Chocolate. Smooth, creamy, Oh so Lovely.
              Hey I don’t think I am supposed to be in this thread right now!

pegasus4240
              Participant

Mine is a Ritter cornflake bar. Awesome! But I also settle for almost anything else. πŸ™‚

-- Angie

Falcolf
                Participant

I have to say that I’m another lindt fan (oh man, those truffle ball things they sell…. *drool*) but I’ve been trying to get into more Fair Trade treats and thus my family has become a fan of Green & Black’s! (Pricier but more ethical and more of a treat treat because of the rarity of purchases.) I like their dark chocolate, particularly the one with mint in it. The chocolate is sharp and refreshing with nice fruity notes which I quite enjoy. I’m looking forwards to investigating more Fair Trade brands! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Erika
                  Participant

I’m a fan of Green & Black’s chocolate. It was an impulse buy at a store a few weeks ago, and it’s amazing. I really like trying different brands of expensive chocolate…’d rather buy one good bar and enjoy it over two weeks than buy three junk bars.

[EDIT] Lol, didn’t even realize this was right above me! Good to see there’s another G&B fan πŸ˜‰

I have to say that I’m another lindt fan (oh man, those truffle ball things they sell…. *drool*) but I’ve been trying to get into more Fair Trade treats and thus my family has become a fan of Green & Black’s! (Pricier but more ethical and more of a treat treat because of the rarity of purchases.) I like their dark chocolate, particularly the one with mint in it. The chocolate is sharp and refreshing with nice fruity notes which I quite enjoy. I’m looking forwards to investigating more Fair Trade brands! πŸ˜€

littleironhorse
                    Participant

I’d rather buy one good bar and enjoy it over two weeks…

2 weeks! You must have the willpower of a saint! πŸ˜‰

Heather
                      Participant

I like See’s, myself . . . although admittedly that’s chocolate with stuff, rather than pure chocolate. Their double-dipped caramels with milk chocolate are amazing, and I’m a fool for the California brittle. :p

I love nearly all chocolate, but my favorite may be Ghirardelli.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.