fbpx

what is up with this dragon?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone what is up with this dragon?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

KoishiiKitty
      Participant
        frozendragon
        Participant

because there are a ton of peacock females out there….that are mint….that start cheaper…

For me, because I already got one and a hatcher coming, and I paid less.

Yay, fix it projects…and yes I will take before and afters.

I am also going to be fixing Kujacker’s gargoyle, that one is going to be tough, but it’ll be rewarding just the same.

Unfortunately, while I’ll be able to show you the repairs on the two coming dragons, their final paint job won’t be shown, since repaints seem to be causing so many issues lately.

Kyrin

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

that reminds me. I ran into some one today at the mall that collects windstones. they have a rainbow male that needs some paint touch up. is wippet around or is there some one in the northern CA area that does good touch ups?
            i have never tried windstone repair work so i refered him to look here.

KoishiiKitty wrote:

that reminds me. I ran into some one today at the mall that collects windstones. they have a rainbow male that needs some paint touch up. is wippet around or is there some one in the northern CA area that does good touch ups?
            i have never tried windstone repair work so i refered him to look here.

I’m not in Calif, but I could probably fix it.

Especially if it is just paint touch up.

All I ask is for shipping to be covered both ways, and a little $ for the time, for something this small, $10 would be enough.

I don’t really want to charge alot for repair, since I really like fixing things like this. So you can let him know and he can take me up on it or not.

Kyrin

Heather
            Participant

I wrote this seller about the male dragon that he has up for sale. Note that this is the only auction of his with free shipping: the others have quotes for shipping. I noticed that the seller modified the Mother’s auction from an opening bid of $19.99 with shipping of $29.99 to what you see now–interesting. I think they’re trying to work out what the market will bear for these particular pieces, and aren’t quite sure what shipping will run.

The seller was willing to double-box and pad, but seemed rather defensive about the shipping quote. (Well, I’m not being entirely fair–I was feeling twitchy about the shipping quote, and I pressed him a bit on it, so of course the poor guy was defensive! ๐Ÿ™„ )

I recently got another Peacock Male that’s in better shape than the one this seller has, and am trying to decide whether I’ll bid on his male or not. It’s like Frozen said: there are so many Peacock Family dragons out there. They may be retired, but they aren’t nearly as hard to find as White or Emerald dragons. So they just don’t command the same kind of prices as other retired pieces. (And if you’re a dork like me, you’ll still pay too much for a Peacock Male that turns out to have fleabites. I am a slow maze learner. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Let’s just say that if I got this seller’s Male at opening bid and paid the $30 shipping, it’d be a much better deal than what I paid.)

doesn’t ebay give you hints or guidelines on how to figure out shipping costs and how much is reasonable for handling costs?

i have never sold anything, so i do not know the answer to this.

Skigod377
              Participant

I think its too much for a busted female. That, and I dont need one.

Barrdwing wrote:

I wrote this seller about the male dragon that he has up for sale. Note that this is the only auction of his with free shipping: the others have quotes for shipping. I noticed that the seller modified the Mother’s auction from an opening bid of $19.99 with shipping of $29.99 to what you see now–interesting. I think they’re trying to work out what the market will bear for these particular pieces, and aren’t quite sure what shipping will run.

The seller was willing to double-box and pad, but seemed rather defensive about the shipping quote. (Well, I’m not being entirely fair–I was feeling twitchy about the shipping quote, and I pressed him a bit on it, so of course the poor guy was defensive! ๐Ÿ™„ )

I recently got another Peacock Male that’s in better shape than the one this seller has, and am trying to decide whether I’ll bid on his male or not. It’s like Frozen said: there are so many Peacock Family dragons out there. They may be retired, but they aren’t nearly as hard to find as White or Emerald dragons. So they just don’t command the same kind of prices as other retired pieces. (And if you’re a dork like me, you’ll still pay too much for a Peacock Male that turns out to have fleabites. I am a slow maze learner. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Let’s just say that if I got this seller’s Male at opening bid and paid the $30 shipping, it’d be a much better deal than what I paid.)

i kinda sorta already won the male lol >.>

Its a bit expensive for one thats chipped and that seller is new who know how many pieces it will come in. Of couse she may be a fantastic packer though ๐Ÿ˜€

Jodi
                Participant

Just give her the link to SPark’s Packing Instruction page.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

I asked her why it was so much for shipping cause I kind of wanted some of the more reasonable priced ones. Seriously, 40 dollars to ship a Lap dragon is a bit unreasonable.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.