fbpx

What is a PYO swap ?

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps What is a PYO swap ?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

Unfortunatly, there are some people who didn’t get a PYO from the first swap. I had Watergazer…I understand why I didn’t get one. And really in that case I don’t expect one. But, it has happened.

I am trying to come up with a backup plan like that, just in case. If you have any ideas, PM me.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Romeodanny wrote:

Unfortunatly, there are some people who didn’t get a PYO from the first swap. I had Watergazer…I understand why I didn’t get one. And really in that case I don’t expect one. But, it has happened.

Did she reimburse you the cost at least?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Nambroth wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

Ah, well no cost was involved. But, I wouldn’t expect it anyways, if there was.

frozendragon
        Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

Hmm….she could have sent you the one I did…instead of selling it off….

Jennifer
          Keymaster

frozendragon wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

Or something like that! I know life often gets in the way (boy do I ever!!) but I would have at least made sure you were compensated in some way, even if it took me a while. If she got a PYO out of the swap then she basically got one for ‘free’. Doesn’t seem too fair to me. 😕

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

frozendragon
            Participant

Nambroth wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

Or something like that! I know life often gets in the way (boy do I ever!!) but I would have at least made sure you were compensated in some way, even if it took me a while. If she got a PYO out of the swap then she basically got one for ‘free’. Doesn’t seem too fair to me. 😕

not exactly free….since she got paid for it…

but yeah….doesn’t seem to fair…

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.