fbpx

What else do you collect? -Besides Windstones

Home Forums Miscellany Community What else do you collect? -Besides Windstones

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Maybe this topic has been on here before, but I am always interested in hearing about other people’s collections of weird stuff.
      Do you have pictures?

Suzanne-Marie
      Participant

Hi !!
        Besides WE Poads,Griffins,Curled Dragons, Vintage White Pegasi and Black Pegasi Sunset Wings and Hatching Kinglet I also collect:

Resin Model Horses:
        Extreme Justice – Jumper
        Nighthawk -Jumper

Breyer- OF Vintage
        Fighting Stallions
        Running Stallions

Breyer Porcelain Circus Ponies

Breyer Glossy Stardust Unicorn

Bronze:
        Weaning Arabian Filly
        by Barbara Lewis

Bronze Fairy Lamp
        Smithsonian

Fairies
        Collected since age 3
        Have figurines in curio:
        and scattered all around my pool outside

jmoore
        Participant

I also collect model horses in resin and porcelain. Also Royal Copenhagen porcelain animals. And i still have a small stuffed animal collection and collection of books from my childhood.

Natasha
          Participant

I collect:
            Vintage jewelry by a specific jeweler (Vass Ludacer)
            Crystal Skulls & Minerals
            Art (especially more gothy stuff)
            Action figures (of characters I like, all over the place – Hannibal, Once Upon a Time, Game of Thrones & Others)
            London Underground related stuff
            Badgers (Plush, figures, etc)

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Dragoneer_88
            Participant

Mostly dragons (only western dragons though) in resin, pewter, studio pottery, one of a kind crafty dragon things, stained glass pieces, wooden pieces, porcelain or ceramic pieces, plushies, and dragon prints.

Other non-dragon things include, fossils, semi-precious stones, horse and cat pewter figurines, and a few resin and porcelain horses.

Sounds like a lot but I really don’t have that much.

Bodine
              Participant

Well,besides all of my Windstones I have,over the years,collected different odd things.
                REALLY LOVE ALL OF MY CARDS…
                Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                My plates…can’t get it to scroll up to the end,been edited….
                Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic…there are 3more this size of different pictures,I have the coasters and saucers to match also.
                A few Breyers
                60 plants
                ACEO Cards
                6 Bobbleheads
                6 LOTR Movie Gift sets and dvds,lots more of them than this,don’t like reality shows,so-called news,commercials…lol
                Crystals,rocks,and sea shells
                Pewter dragons,fairies, etc
                Cards from Ms.Melody and Ms.SusieImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Vases
                Art plates,bowl, and platters
                Artist’s pictures and prints
                Mardi Gras beads,etc
                and dogs!and 2cats

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

dashesndots
                Participant

Model horses are my main obsession, although my collection isn’t huge. I love Breyers, of course, but I also have some Peter Stones, a few customs and resins.
                  I also have a My Little Pony collection – mostly G1 adult ponies, but also some G3s, G4s and customs I’ve gotten through swaps, etc.
                  I have most of the “signature” Ever After High dolls, although I stopped buying them when the quality went down…as well as some random Monster High dolls.
                  And quite a few stuffed animals, mostly Beanie Babies, Pokemon and My Little Pony 😀

I don’t have any good pictures of my office – which I call my “toy store” – but I have individual pics of most of my model horses and a few other things on my website: http://ashleyevans28.wixsite.com/dashesndots/model-horse-collection

etruscan
                  Participant

Swoboda gemstone trees, also postcards and other images of my no-longer-a-woman’s-college alma mater.

Scathach
                    Participant

In addition to lots and lots of your work, Melody, I also have:

David Winter Castles
                      Princeton Unicorns
                      Some Anne Stokes prints and figurines
                      Beswick horses
                      Books
                      Rocks and Minerals, Geodes, etc.

Life is beautiful.

JynXx
                      Participant

I haven’t collected much in the past few years, but aside from Windstone Gryphons, Dragons, Unicorns, Ki’Rin, and the occasional Pebble or Poad, I used to collect:

• Books
                        • Dragon figurines – mostly Western
                        • SpiritHoods
                        • Rocks, minerals, and gems
                        • Fossils and seashells
                        • Anything African Wild Dog related
                        • Native American/Pacific Northwest things
                        • Original artwork (mostly ACEO/OSWOA)
                        • Dreamcatchers and suncatchers
                        • Copper ornaments (chimes, etc.)
                        • Wildlife and fantasy calendars
                        • The Trail of Painted Ponies
                        • Vintage oil lamps, jewelry, and glass
                        • Artisan-made jewelry and trinkets

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
                        ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                        ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                        ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
                        ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                        ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                        ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Matty
                        Participant

Well I am new to collecting Windstones… started in October of last year.

Before Windstones, as a child my mom got me started on collecting a series of dragons, wizards, fairies and unicorns from a Book series. The Figures are called Krystonians.

Now as an Adult I have a collection of Minerals, quartz being my favorite. I also have an extra room in my condo that was converted over to my other obsession.. it is my Disney Room! In there I have been collecting a beautiful, but sadly discontinued line of hand painted sculptures called the Walt Disney Classic Collection. I also have art work on the walls from Thomas Kinkade done from the classic movies, as well as the last few times I was at Disney I discovered you could get custom animator sketches drawn… so I have three of those as well. I should get a picture up soon of my room lol. I do also collect Disney Pins, and I have some of the limited edition Disney Designer Dolls. There is also a collection of Star Wars characters in there from Hot Toys.. and a Tauntaun sculpture lol.

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

I collected many things as a child and now my children have carried on collecting them. I of course collect Windstones. Mostly hoofers but also pebbles and poads.
                            My little ponies from the 80s. My girls play with them now. I have a lot of the sea ponies, flutter ones and the boy ones, and some UK ones.
                            Rocks,geodes, crystals. My son collects them now. We get them at specialty shops and when we travel Tamarack rest stop in WV.
                            Seashells. We live next to the beach so we access to thousands. My children are only allowed to bring home perfect ones now because we have so many. I love finding a perfect beautiful shell.
                            Shark teeth. My children and I love going to a fossil dig site where they pull up sand from the mines. We found all sizes, up to two inches long.
                            Wade figurines, made in England, from the Red Rose tea company. I haven’t actively collected those for awhile but I still have quite a few from when I did.
                            Beanie babies and buddies. Still have some rare ones but more common ones I have sold.
                            Coins and state quarters. My dad gave me his collection of coins which I gave my son. So now he has added different state quarters and special coins.
                            Snow babies for Christmas, I have a lot I put out. And snow bunnies for Easter. I love their little ears.

I think that’s all of my big collections. Of course my husband says I’m a hoarder lol, but I tell him I’m a collector, big difference.😁

Jennifer
                            Keymaster

I collect:

Bird Dust
                              Art supplies
                              Stuff I find outside
                              Houseplants

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                              My art: featherdust.com

Melody
                              Keymaster

Bird dust is what one’s collections collect.

Scathach
                                Participant

Since I can’t edit, I’m quoting myself.

I also have several Andrew Bill Dragons – mostly from the “Bookwyrm” series.

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.