fbpx

What do you use for the Foo dog's collars?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone What do you use for the Foo dog's collars?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

What do you guys use to hang stuff off of the Foo mom/dad collar’s? Just curious for a potential future project!

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Prezaurian
      Participant

I’ve seen a lot of different stuff used. Thread, wire, key chains, the ball socket chains you see used with military dog tags, etc. I have used round links of bronze colored chain in the past. But I had to open the links with a pair of needle nose pliers and then close them again when they’re in place. It risks scratching the paint or gouging the gypsum so I don’t like it…but it looks so pretty at the same time. -sighs- Ah well.

🙂 That’s my two cents. Hope it helps!

Ela_Hara
        Participant

I haven’t done my Foo Mom and Dad yet, but the collars are similar to the Muse’s Beak and the Keeper Dragon’s Paw, and I’ve used fishhook earrings and also larger ‘jump’ rings, and decorative or leather 2 or 3mm cord.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Landipan
          Participant

Hmm, yes, that was my concern in regards to possibly scratching the paint job! I do like the leather string idea too, I may need to just buy a few things and try ’em all out!

Thanks everyone!

*Formerly meowmix101
            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

I use Hand wrapped Wires, or cording. The possibilities are endless.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.