fbpx

What color Griffin family should be released first??

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What color Griffin family should be released first??

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author

I chose tan, but you know…I don’t care what color they are really, I just want to see one of the chic’s fuzzy little butts on my shelf!!! They are so Keeeyoooot!!! 😆

Starbreeze
    Participant

I agree. No matter what color comes out first, I at least want a chick.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I think the whole family should be debuted together so it should be a totally new color. Then the mom and chicks can come out in the old colors without the male. Unless he’s being reintroduced in the retired colors again??

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jodi
        Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Unless he’s being reintroduced in the retired colors again??

I hope not! I paid an arm and a leg for mine as a retired piece!

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Yea, I don’t think they will be.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

SPark
            Participant

The males won’t be, no.

Pam

Ok, BIG QUESTION
                What is this poll for exactly? Limited editions on EBay? Limited productions? Regular productions? I am dying to know what the regular production color will be. Melody, any possibility of it being a brown? Or is that color retired from regulular production permanently?

Maria
                Participant

Pam – the way I understand it, the plan is this: One after another the colors the males were produced in (brown, black peacock, albino, etc.) will be put on mother and chicks. These new pieces in old colors will be BIN on E-Bay to fit the retired males which will not be reproduced in the old colors. This poll is just asking which old color should be the BIN set on E-Bay.
                  The regular production color for the whole family – male, female and chicks – hasn’t been decided on yet, but this new color will be available from regular retail sources. The first 10 pieces will just go on E-Bay with signed letters from Melody.
                  The options for the new production color are in Melody’s gallery.
                  Does this answer your question?

Pam

Yes, thank you. Although I have another question now! Even after a limited edition piece (such as the black grand unicorn or a brown griff chick) is sold out on EBay, would it ever be possible to get one direct from the factory still, if I emailed and asked real nice? For instance, if I REALLY wanted an albino male griff right now, could I still squeeze one from the factory even though they are no longer being made for EBay or any other public sales?

Skigod377
                    Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

Yes, thank you. Although I have another question now! Even after a limited edition piece (such as the black grand unicorn or a brown griff chick) is sold out on EBay, would it ever be possible to get one direct from the factory still, if I emailed and asked real nice? For instance, if I REALLY wanted an albino male griff right now, could I still squeeze one from the factory even though they are no longer being made for EBay or any other public sales?

Sometimes they have some left in stock after they put them up on Ebay. You can email them and if they have them, they will send them to you. Most they dont have, though. They had no more odd eyed flap cats, for instance 😥 so I will just have to wait till someone sells theirs or they happen to put another batch up at a later date.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.